Cruise with Confidence Air?

39august

If we cancel a Sept. Equinox cruise and use the fcc to book a 2023 cruise, what happens to the Celebrity Air we have  paid for?  I suspect we are on hour own thru' the airline for that. The situation today for Equinox is making me very skittish. 

It really depends on the fare that you booked for air.    90% of what celebrity listed is refundable but if after final payment  they charge you a $200 processing fee, while if you had booked the same fare direct with airline it would be fully refundable.    Other fares you will probably get  an air certificate good for one year.

If you fare had Risk Free next to it here's the rules

image.png.6290841b3ce24bc6a35c526c05e16b3a.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

6 minutes ago, 39august said:

Does "processing fee" mean that we can cancel the air and just be charged a $200 per ticket fee, with the rest refunded? That sounds just fine with me. 

I  read it that way but would really recommend calling them to verify.     I cancelled one prior to Final Payment and received a full refund.   

To bring this up to date: spoke with Celebrity Air just now and was advised that under the "Cruise with Confidence" program that all air fare will be refunded if we cancel. The $200 "processing fee"  is currently waived under this program. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 39august said:

To bring this up to date: spoke with Celebrity Air just now and was advised that under the "Cruise with Confidence" program that all air fare will be refunded if we cancel. The $200 "processing fee"  is currently waived under this program. 

That is really good to hear.