Bliss Adult Only Areas

greatestvalue

The Thermal Suite (extra charge) is also 18+ only. The rest of the spa facility is 18+ except for minors participating in kids/teen services.

I'm assuming that the Humidor Cigar Lounge is also adults-only.

Edited by coastcat
  • Like 1

@BirdTravels- Thank you so muh for all your responses!  I watch your replies and try to be a sponge to learn.

Is the Thermal Spa for aduls only also or are children allowed?

We are heading out on the Bliss in December and trying to decide what adult space would work best for us to be able to relax and enjoy our beverage package.  We typically do not do the package but it came with the Free at Sea, so we opted to try it out. 

Neither of us drink a lot. We may find 3 drinks a day is going to be a tough mountain to climb for us. 

We are considering buying the Thermal Spa pass but my only hesitancy there is,  I read somewhere, you are not allowed to bring drinks in there. 

The thought of enjoying a relaxing space and being able to choose to have a drink or not to have a drink sounds more appealing to us. 

So the H20 may just work, since it will be mostly during the day anyway. We hope to be booging the night away.  

I suppose we could do it all and not have just one or the other...it is a vacation after all!

10 minutes ago, coastcat said:

The Thermal Suite (extra charge) is also 18+ only. The rest of the spa facility is 18+ except for minors participating in kids/teen services.

I'm assuming that the Humidor Cigar Lounge is also adults-only.

Thank you coastcat, you were resonding at the same time I was asking...LOL 

8 hours ago, greatestvalue said:

Is the Thermal Spa for adults only also or are children allowed? The thought of enjoying a relaxing space and being able to choose to have a drink or not to have a drink sounds more appealing to us. 

Yes. Adults only. 

Yes, you can bring your own drinks into the thermal suite. There is no bar service there. Just flavored waters and teas. 

Starting on post #190 below, there are pictures from the Bliss Thermal Suite. You can skim the rest of the thread for other photos from the Bliss. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes, you can bring your own drinks into the thermal suite.

I missed this part in my previous readings.  I thought they didnt allow alcohol in there at all.

I dont view a Spa as a place to drink up a storm.  Its meant for peace, rest & quiet. For us, its the choice that matters.

I supect its not very easy to come and go as well, having to hand your pass card in when you enter.  

Thank you for clearing everything up. 

Edited by greatestvalue
additional info

34 minutes ago, greatestvalue said:

I missed this part in my previous readings.  I thought they didnt allow alcohol in there at all.

I dont view a Spa as a place to drink up a storm.  Its meant for peace, rest & quiet. For us, its the choice that matters.

I supect its not very easy to come and go as well, having to hand your pass card in when you enter.  

Thank you for clearing everything up. 

You can bring drinks in plastic cups or in your own container, no glass allowed. It may be frowned upon, but they probably won't tell you that you're not allowed.

2 hours ago, greatestvalue said:

We better decide we are going to spend a lot of time in there, our price is $249.00 per person for the unlimited week pass for this sailing. 

If you buy your spa pass in advance, your room key will be encoded for Spa access and you can walk right in using your room key (no need to get a pass at the desk). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If you buy your spa pass in advance, your room key will be encoded for Spa access and you can walk right in using your room key (no need to get a pass at the desk). 

Wow, is this something new or only Bliss-specific? We had such a pass pre-purchased on Epic in Spring 2019 but unfortunately had to get the pass every time. And the spa staff was not very attentive to the pass-holders, to say the least

I always bring a Yeti tumbler, fill it with my favorite alcohol beverage, and bring it to the Thermal spa.  If you were worried about having to leave to get a second drink, just bring 2.  Yeti’s keep beverages cold for hours, it will be fine.

Have cruises booked over the next 2+ years on the Joy, Prima, Encore and Bliss.  Regarding the Thermal Spa, there isn't one on the Joy, right?  And obviously no one knows how it's going to be on the Prima.  So, are the Thermal Spas the same on the Encore and the Bliss?  If not, which one is better?  Finally, are the passes only available for the length of the cruise or in multiple day chunks?  Thank you.

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Have cruises booked over the next 2+ years on the Joy, Prima, Encore and Bliss.  Regarding the Thermal Spa, there isn't one on the Joy, right?  And obviously no one knows how it's going to be on the Prima.  So, are the Thermal Spas the same on the Encore and the Bliss?  If not, which one is better?  Finally, are the passes only available for the length of the cruise or in multiple day chunks?  Thank you.

Yes, the Thermal Spa on the Bliss and Encore are very similar, if not identical.  I had full cruise pass on the Bliss, which I used almost every day.  Depending on the ship capacity, sometimes you can get a 'day pass' for around $59 on port days only.  I did that once on the Bliss and twice on the Encore, as I was staying on the ship both days...had the place almost all to myself.  Plan on doing the same on the Encore when I board 28 days from today!