Earliest Boarding Time

amcankid

The other day I checked in for our Horizon cruise for the August 15 right at midnight. All times were open but there was no 10:30am. The first time was 11am. I don’t think anyone beat me to it. Our boarding zone is A01 so that looks like the first group to me and that’s 11am. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPH711 said:

The other day I checked in for our Horizon cruise for the August 15 right at midnight. All times were open but there was no 10:30am. The first time was 11am. I don’t think anyone beat me to it. Our boarding zone is A01 so that looks like the first group to me and that’s 11am. 

We checked in for our magic cruise on Aug 7th, and we have a 10:30-11:00AM slot, AO1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hurricane0226 said:

We checked in for our magic cruise on Aug 7th, and we have a 10:30-11:00AM slot, AO1.

Same check-in time for me for the Magic on Aug. 7th. But, I am in Boarding Zone A04. 😎

9 hours ago, firefly333 said:

10:30 to 11:00

Thanks. I was just wondering cause I kept on my daughter and her boyfriend to check in at exactly 12 eastern time for their August 14 Mardi Gras voyage. Guess it really is first come first serve cause they got the 10:30 boarding slot. Man, that gives them almost a whole extra day on board not to mention first dibs on specialty restaurants and stuff for their 600 obc.

I’m gonna do the same for my wife and myself when our October Mardi Gras cruise opens for check in.

Lets  keep this little secret to ourselves my CC brothers and sisters!!!