Problem with Carnival Site?

dbrucern

So periodically I go in and check my scheduled cruises, I have already completed questionnaire regarding Vaccine Survey but this morning the survey is back up and every time I answer it saves and then goes back to complete survey.  Anyone else seeing this, we cruise to Alaska on the 10th?

55 minutes ago, dbrucern said:

So periodically I go in and check my scheduled cruises, I have already completed questionnaire regarding Vaccine Survey but this morning the survey is back up and every time I answer it saves and then goes back to complete survey.  Anyone else seeing this, we cruise to Alaska on the 10th?

We leave on the 17th, and like you I go periodically and check. I too have already completed the questionnaire, except this morning it wasn't crossed out like before. When I click on it to complete, I get the Oops, something must be wrong prompt. Hopefully it's just a tech issue.

1 hour ago, dbrucern said:

I just got the survey again also for my 8/14 cruise so I filled it in again. I dont know if its a glitch or they are updating our info.

Well, I'm checking daily now. And for the first time, the health questionnaire was marked 'incomplete'. First time that's showed up after completing it 3 or 4 weeks ago. But it let me do it all over again. I printed out the 'completed' screen complete with green check marks....just in case, as proof if there are any glitches.

Just now, Brew12 said:

I think they may have changed the legalese that went along with the vaccine statement and reset the field. 

Ahhhh....that's logical. Makes sense. There's 1 explanation. I wonder if there are more? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Ahhhh....that's logical. Makes sense. There's 1 explanation. I wonder if there are more? 

I'm just throwing it out as a guess. I don't recall it being as long the first time I had to do it as it was the 2nd time. 

30 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Well, I'm checking daily now. And for the first time, the health questionnaire was marked 'incomplete'. First time that's showed up after completing it 3 or 4 weeks ago. But it let me do it all over again. I printed out the 'completed' screen complete with green check marks....just in case, as proof if there are any glitches.

Now mine said done.  So went from done, not done to done again

• Haha 1