Main Dining Room Menus On Princess App, etc

cruisinnorth

15 minutes ago, cruisinnorth said:

Hi All, Can anyone tell me whether or not the main dining room menus can be found on Princess apps or on the cabin TV? Or, is it still necessary to a dining room and read the menu on the sign board?

Thanks, Dave and Susan

If you follow the current "Live From" they have reported that they are on the TV

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 1:55 PM, Jadn13 said:

If you follow the current "Live From" they have reported that they are on the TV

i’m sorry it has taken so long to get back and I have to apologize for my ignorance.  I appreciate the information you shared, but, I don’t have the foggiest idea what “Live From” is.  If you could be so kind please help a bit further I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Dave

We were on the first Majestic sailing.  It is true that you could oftentimes view the menu on your stateroom TV, sometimes see the menu from your device but they don’t seem to post the menu outside the dining rooms anymore.  The MedallionClass app is a work in progress and got better throughout the cruise.  I’m sure they are looking to make it easier for all that may have a problem with the new technology, though.  We were happy to see real menus in the MDR but would usually go with the waiter’s recommendations.  

27 minutes ago, cruisinnorth said:

i’m sorry it has taken so long to get back and I have to apologize for my ignorance.  I appreciate the information you shared, but, I don’t have the foggiest idea what “Live From” is.  If you could be so kind please help a bit further I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Dave

Each cruise on the Majestic has someone that has started a thread that starts with ‘Live From the Majestic Princess … and date of the cruise”.  There is a lot off good questions and answers that are on the ship … including photos of all the menus through the week.  

I'd be sad it they stopped posting menus by the dining room. It gave me somewhere to actually go when on a walk about the ship for exercise. I would read the menu and then report back to the DW on any interesting appetizers and entrees for the evening. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, drowelf said:

I'd be sad it they stopped posting menus by the dining room. It gave me somewhere to actually go when on a walk about the ship for exercise. I would read the menu and then report back to the DW on any interesting appetizers and entrees for the evening. 

On the Regal Princess 31st July out of the UK, we spotted the lunch MDR menu on the wall at the back of the buffet before you head out to Outriggers so assumed the dinner menu would be displayed there later.

Just like to add that on the Regal Princess , on the Concerto dining room tables was a QR code for the menus for that day. I used that and it gave all the menus for that day after I scanned it on my iPad. We also view the various other venues for bar menus.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, redtop101 said:

Just like to add that on the Regal Princess , on the Concerto dining room tables was a QR code for the menus for that day. I used that and it gave all the menus for that day after I scanned it on my iPad. We also view the various other venues for bar menus.

For some reason this was posted by me!?