New England/Canada Excursions

kalishea

Hi there,

I am here for my in-laws. They are going on the Celebrity Constellation in September. I told them I would check into some activities they can do at each port. Unfortunatley it has been harder than I thought. I just got back from the Mexican Riv. on Sunday and prior to that cruise found so much information. So my questions are 1) am I looking in the wrong place on cruise critic for this cruises port info 2) is this crusie not as popular so there is just not as much info 3) anyone suggest any must do's for them? or where I can find them?

Thanks so much!

kalishea

Scroll down the pages of this board and the Canada board (you are in Ports of Call, so you are in the right part of Cruise Critic) and you'll see lots of advice for shore excursion options for all the ports on your parents' cruise.

If you have specific questions, ask them!

Do you know what ports in particular they will be stopping at? My understanding that many cruises this season will not be going to the Bar Harbor area- let me know if that is one of their stops and I will be glad to give as much information as possible. Jan

Archived