Transfer to different cruise and ports

cruise.freak

We are on a cruise mid October 7 day to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. I am not a fan of Belize and also have done those ports may times. We are thinking about seeing if we can transfer to 8 day Half Moon cay (my favorite port) Naussa, Freeport and Key West. Are all those ports open? I heard Freeport is not good and we would like to go to Alantis (day pass) if possible. Is that even possible with covid right now? I had heard key west port closed but dont know if that is in the past or if open now. Any pointers, suggestions ect? Is the transfer fee $500.00?

I dont think key west is open.

If you could just transfer same date I would have as a better 8 day came up for almost half the price of my 7 day. I think they didnt open the 8 days until late, so that's why they are such a good price.

Call and try but idk if you have a nonrefundable deposit you can change to a similar date. I've only heard people say they moved it out further because they told carnival they could do the protocols.

Let us know if you have any luck. The 8 day was 4 ports, but I noticed they dropped key west now a d its 3 ports. 

21 hours ago, cruise.freak said:

We are on a cruise mid October 7 day to Cozumel, Roatan, and Belize. I am not a fan of Belize and also have done those ports may times. We are thinking about seeing if we can transfer to 8 day Half Moon cay (my favorite port) Naussa, Freeport and Key West. Are all those ports open? I heard Freeport is not good and we would like to go to Alantis (day pass) if possible. Is that even possible with covid right now? I had heard key west port closed but dont know if that is in the past or if open now. Any pointers, suggestions ect? Is the transfer fee $500.00?

I vlogger just said they could not do Atlantis.  Many things in Nassau are closed to cruisers

On 8/8/2021 at 5:25 PM, cruise.freak said:

If you do Atlantis please note they require a negative Covid test taken within 5 days of your visit.