MSC Miami cruise terminal

mikensuenfl

2 minutes ago, miataman19 said:

Yep, terminal C. The old NCL terminal before they opened their new terminal. Love Terminal C, the parking garage is right across the street.

Are you speaking of Garage C or B? 

Unfortunately, Garage C is closed 😞

11 minutes ago, Geobugs said:

Are you speaking of Garage C or B? 

Unfortunately, Garage C is closed 😞

Wow!! Didn't know that. I wonder if we can park in the new NCL garage which is right next to Terminal C? Or, Garage D, which is a little father walk but not too bad.

5 minutes ago, miataman19 said:

It does look like Meraviglia is at Terminal C. I pulled this picture up from this past Monday. If I recall they used to sail from Terminal D or E.

pom.jpg

I recall it as Terminal F back in 2018 and 2019.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miataman19 said:

Wow!! Didn't know that. I wonder if we can park in the new NCL garage which is right next to Terminal C? Or, Garage D, which is a little father walk but not too bad.

I parked in the NCL garage this past weekend.  The path to terminal C isn't exactly designed to be walked but it's very short so not so bad.   

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, miataman19 said:

I do remember it being one of those Terminals in the middle. The more I think about it, we did sail out of Terminal F on Divina.

I read they are going back to f in Future. Since I was in ship Aug 2 I can verify it was c.

Meraviglia in January of 2020 used Terminal F.  It is currently under reconstruction in order to be used for Carnival Celebration when she enters service.  It will be a "Carnival" themed interior, but, if my information is correct, when it opens, MSC will use this terminal until their newly built one is available.  There is a parking garage near the terminal and has lots of spaces.  From the video that I saw produced by the Port of Miami, Terminal F will be a much more welcoming terminal than I experienced.  But, be prepared!  From what I saw in the video, one will need to walk..walk...walk...and walk some more to get on the ship.  (Helps to build one's appetite for lunch?)  😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, miataman19 said:

You can park in NCL's garage and walk over.  That is what we did.  Unfortunately the Terminal C garage is closed indefinitely due to structural issues (think Champlain Towers in Surfside).  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, twangster said:

I parked in the NCL garage this past weekend.  The path to terminal C isn't exactly designed to be walked but it's very short so not so bad.   

Just saw your review with tons of pics. Thank you. VIP in the NCL garage...got it😉

• Like 1

Just saw your review with tons of pics. Thank you. VIP in the NCL garage...got it😉

One of these weeks they will open the terminal C garage so maybe do a quick drive by to see if the barricades are gone then promote yourself to VIP at NCL B parking 🙂 

• Like 1

The NCL garage is actually closer than the Terminal C garage and much nicer, plus empty since NCL hasn’t started sailing yet.  So yes very VIP.  

• Like 1