Freestyle Coke Machine on Liberty of the Seas?

4 minutes ago, tborntreger said:

Does anyone know if there is a coke freestyle machine on the Liberty of the Seas or if there are plans to add that?  If not, where do the kids refill their cups?  Sorry, I am a first time cruiser trying to learn what I can.

Unless something has changed Liberty has no freestyle machines.  I was on in November of 2018.

Edit to add, just walk up to any bar anywhere on the ship and you can get what you want.

Edited by Tree_skier

• 2 months later...

I'm on the Liberty right now, and all the drink packages advertise Coca-Cola freestyle. I bought the package because I like the sugar-free lemonade and limeade. I don't drink soda. Imagine my surprise when I went to look for a freestyle machine and didn't find a single one. Bizarre since all of the advertising suggests that they have it. It's the main thing the soda package consists of. They have soda from bottles, but obviously it's nowhere near the options you have with freestyle, and they don't have any sugar-free lemonade or limeade so it's useless to me.

They seemed really annoyed when I asked for a refund, insisting that you can get any drink at the bar, when that's clearly not remotely true. You can't get any of the flavorings either, which is the whole point of "freestyle". When I asked when they are getting the machines back, they told me they've never had them?!? So why advertise them everywhere??

We did get a diet Dr Pepper and it was disgusting. Tasted like very bland muddied water, no way is that genuine Dr. Pepper from a bottle. Refilled from a fountain, off-brand, not sure, but not remotely closer to Diet Dr. Pepper 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2021 at 4:30 PM, 70KToM said:

I'm on the Liberty right now, and all the drink packages advertise Coca-Cola freestyle. I bought the package because I like the sugar-free lemonade and limeade. I don't drink soda. Imagine my surprise when I went to look for a freestyle machine and didn't find a single one. Bizarre since all of the advertising suggests that they have it. It's the main thing the soda package consists of. They have soda from bottles, but obviously it's nowhere near the options you have with freestyle, and they don't have any sugar-free lemonade or limeade so it's useless to me.

They seemed really annoyed when I asked for a refund, insisting that you can get any drink at the bar, when that's clearly not remotely true. You can't get any of the flavorings either, which is the whole point of "freestyle". When I asked when they are getting the machines back, they told me they've never had them?!? So why advertise them everywhere??

We did get a diet Dr Pepper and it was disgusting. Tasted like very bland muddied water, no way is that genuine Dr. Pepper from a bottle. Refilled from a fountain, off-brand, not sure, but not remotely closer to Diet Dr. Pepper 

yes, thats messed up.