Navigator - Navigator Suite Questions

howiefrommd

Have a few questions I would like to throw out there for some advice and guidance.

To preface my questions, we are referencing a London - Copenhagen - Copenhagen - Amsterdam (B2B) on the Navigator.

1. Has anyone stayed in suite (or have knowledge of) 1125?  If so, any thoughts? 

2. For the remaining Navigator Suites (on deck 9), do you get disturbed by the noise from the pool above?

3. A general question.  In your experiences, what were the seas like July/August?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.  Howie

My wife and I stayed in 1125 a couple of years ago and loved it.  1125 is in our opinion the best Navigator suite on the ship.  We also stayed in a Navigator suite under the pool deck and never will again.  Activity on the pool deck starts early in the morning and Navigator suites on deck nine hear it all.

1 hour ago, howiefrommd said:

2. For the remaining Navigator Suites (on deck 9), do you get disturbed by the noise from the pool above?

Reviews on SuiteGuru indicate that this is an issue.

Also, on Navigator, you are better with a suite further forward to avoid the aft vibration.

If you are set on a Navigator suite then 1125 looks to be the best bet, although you will feel any rough seas a little more up at that level; this will hopefully not be a problem on that itinerary in the summer.

Edited by flossie009