Butler Dinner Service

Given the uptick in virus cases, we might dine in our room more often on our December cruise.  Does anyone know whether the butler can serve in room dining from all menus (Compass Rose, Prime7, Chartreuse, Pacific Rim, Sette Mara), or just from Compass Rose?

Thanks!

Grand Suites and above allow for in room dining from all the venues course by course, if requested.  You could even do appetizers from Pacific Rim and a steak from Prime 7 for example.   We've done this several times with friends/family on our balcony.   Below Grand Suites, you still can get Compass Rose delivered to you, but not the specialty restaurants.   BUT... If you have a good butler and plan ahead,  they can sometimes make happen for you in rooms below a Grand Suite.   This all might change when Regent sets sail again though.  

5 minutes ago, Snore42 said:

Grand Suites and above allow for in room dining from all the venues course by course, if requested.  You could even do appetizers from Pacific Rim and a steak from Prime 7 for example.   We've done this several times with friends/family on our balcony.   Below Grand Suites, you still can get Compass Rose delivered to you, but not the specialty restaurants.   BUT... If you have a good butler and plan ahead,  they can sometimes make happen for you in rooms below a Grand Suite.   This all might change when Regent sets sail again though.  

Thanks for the info, but yeah.....I am not in the Grand Suites!! Guess I will test the limits when I meet the butler!

5 hours ago, ronrick1943 said:

It’s really a nice service—they seem to do it right, I have know idea how they know - but they do bring each and every next course right when it should be served.

there is a "Butler network"...they know their stuff.....   and also work very hard to provide great service.