Individual Boarding Time

runner2013

Hi all, 

I've tried searching on these boards, and watching countless Youtube videos and haven't been able to find an answer, so I figured i'd post my question here in the hopes someone can help me out. 

We have a trip booked end of January, I've got the App downloaded and most of my info filled in, and some of my fiances' as well. ( I know he needs to do certain things on his own phone so that's not the problem.) My question is: when it's time to pick our boarding time, if he does not have all his info input in the app, will I still be able to pick one for us both, or will I be denied because he isn't finished yet? 

Also if he is not done but I am, will it allow me to pick a time individually and he can go in when he is finished and pick his own?. I know we may end up with different times if this happens. 

I have no time to call Princess Customer Service, with my job it's not even remotely possible to sit on hold for any length of time. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

I know most of his info can be done on my phone, my dilemma is, if his info is not completely filled in, and mine is, will I be allowed to pick a boarding time for both of us, or will I be denied until his is completely done as well?

4 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

If you are booked together on one booking you can do all his info on your phone

You don't need2 of b them

That includes picking boarding time

Exactly right. I have the app on my phone. I do it all. My DH has no idea how do to any of the booking or app or tech related requirements. 

3 minutes ago, runner2013 said:

I know most of his info can be done on my phone, my dilemma is, if his info is not completely filled in, and mine is, will I be allowed to pick a boarding time for both of us, or will I be denied until his is completely done as well?

I believe you can choose the arrival time even if some things are incomplete. Since your cruise doesn't depart until January it will be a while before can choose the arrival time. I'm not able to choose ours yet for our Nov. 3 departure. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, runner2013 said:

@riffatsea answered your question about boarding times above.

My wife doesn't have a smartphone and I do everything for both of us on my phone without any problems. So, whatever he hasn't done yet, just do it yourself. You will be ok. 

Edited by leck57

33 minutes ago, 1965 said:

I believe you can choose the arrival time even if some things are incomplete. Since your cruise doesn't depart until January it will be a while before can choose the arrival time. I'm not able to choose ours yet for our Nov. 3 departure. 

Thank you 1965, that's the info I was looking for. 👍

• Like 1