Carnival's great bedding.....love it....

DGNewton

One of our most memorable things we love on the Carnival line is the sleeping pleasure….the mattress, pillows, sheets, and bed spread are the most soft refreshing articles for a long day to sleep with….so cool…well done all…..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Does it recreate the gentle motion of the ocean waves and also the exhaustion of going full speed all day like you do on a cruise....:).  The mattress and sheets are important, but there are some nights i believe I could sleep on the lounge on the balcony and have the best sleep ever, ooops, i think i have done that.

jeff

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SCDreamWeaver said:

Does it recreate the gentle motion of the ocean waves and also the exhaustion of going full speed all day like you do on a cruise....:).

It would be cool if this bedding made itself every morning when you have breakfast just like it does on the ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crooooze said:

It would be cool if this bedding made itself every morning when you have breakfast just like it does on the ship.

It’s magical!! We leave and as soon as we’re gone it’s like a Disney feature film. The sheets lift up and sing and the pillow dances as the pillow cases float through the air, the towels become living creatures that then stay in a pose for us to see and all that joy and excitement leads to a happy bed waiting for us to come back and relax on!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SCDreamWeaver said:

Does it recreate the gentle motion of the ocean waves and also the exhaustion of going full speed all day like you do on a cruise....:).  The mattress and sheets are important, but there are some nights i believe I could sleep on the lounge on the balcony and have the best sleep ever, ooops, i think i have done that.

jeff

Amen....such a great life.....