Viking Cabin Layout Penthouse Veranda

schaitberger

Schaitberger, I am so jealous! We were just in 5091 on the Jupiter in Iceland. On our first Viking Ocean cruise we did not know the difference and had a door. I purposely choice a slider for our August cruise thanks to some kind soul on this board who posted the list. We much preferred the slider and for our next ocean cruise I asked for 5091 and when told it was available I was excited! I know think of it as "our" cabin. Enjoy!!

• 1 month later...

I know there is a spreadsheet on which Penthouse Veranda have sliders and which have the doors. I have looked and looked and I could not find. I wanted to see if anyone has a copy they can post. I just changed cabins and we leave next Friday. Thanks so much.

Kimberly

16 minutes ago, hersheyhughes said:

I know there is a spreadsheet on which Penthouse Veranda have sliders and which have the doors. I have looked and looked and I could not find. I wanted to see if anyone has a copy they can post. I just changed cabins and we leave next Friday. Thanks so much.

Kimberly

Posting #10 in this thread.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, not sure how I missed that. With all the hoops we are jumping through to get ready to leave next Friday I am not too sharp.

Hope all is worth it when n we get on Viking Sea  Nov 1st to travel through the Med.

We ended up With the double doors. Since this is our 1st Penthouse Veranda we will be thrilled! We also will be enjoying the Silver Spirits package on Viking, another 1st.

Should be a great voyage.

Kimberly

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hersheyhughes said:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, not sure how I missed that. With all the hoops we are jumping through to get ready to leave next Friday I am not too sharp.

Hope all is worth it when n we get on Viking Sea  Nov 1st to travel through the Med.

We ended up With the double doors. Since this is our 1st Penthouse Veranda we will be thrilled! We also will be enjoying the Silver Spirits package on Viking, another 1st.

Should be a great voyage.

Kimberly

Enjoy!  Safe travels.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, JORN2023 said:

am confused, the attached spreadsheet in post #10 shows PV5091 , but people are saying it has a door/ window combo? 🤔

5091 has a slider.  We stayed in 5089 and I personally mapped the Doors and Sliders visually for the end of deck 5 for PV's.

image.png.ed2e68a14a960a9c1fedcc0ad5170df8.png

3 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

5091 has a slider.  We stayed in 5089 and I personally mapped the Doors and Sliders visually for the end of deck 5 for PV's.

image.png.ed2e68a14a960a9c1fedcc0ad5170df8.png

thanks, I thought pehaps that the intial post was from a few years ago, that all PV now have sliders.