Internet Package Upgrade

The FAW describes pricing as $20 pp per day (then apply CC discount): 

How can a guest upgrade from Surf Wi-Fi to Stream Wi-Fi when they book the Always Included package?

If a guest books their cruise with Always Included package pricing and would like to upgrade their Surf Wi-Fi to Stream Wi-Fi, they may do so via our Cruise Planner platform once their booking is within final payment. The upgrade charge will be $20 per person per day.  Guests may not purchase a Wi-Fi upgrade before final payment when they book Always Included. Alternatively, guests may also upgrade their Surf Wi-fi to Stream Wi-Fi once onboard the ship.

I called and upgraded on Saturday.  Cruise Planner price for Stream was $31.50 pd.  Surf was $13.50   Making the difference $18pd. My Elite Plus discount of 35% made the pd cost $11.70.
Keep in mind that the Internet prices in the CP are 10% less than the price on the ship.

I called today as well to upgrade from Surf to Stream. 
As a select member I get 25% off so the price per day came out to be $13.50. 

Just make sure you let the rep know you are upgrading your current surf package to stream.
When I originally called on Thursday, the person I spoke to didn’t upgrade my internet but rather charged me for a whole new package. Luckily, it was Cruise Critic to the rescue and saved me about $70. Had I not looked at these boards I would have never known I was overcharged. 

6 hours ago, basenji56 said:

My travel agent just called.  I am Elite.  They said it was $22 a day to upgrade to stream on the 9/4 Edge sailing.

Im also on the 9/4 edge sailing. If you booked under Always Included you already have Surf Internet. To upgrade to Stream it is $18 per day. 

Elite is 30% off, so you’re paying $12.60 per day, per device. So your total will be $88.20. 

If anyone quotes you a different price and you already have Surf Internet, they are not applying the correct package to your booking.

Edited by Seany527

1 hour ago, Margarita Jane said:

I am elite and paid $14 a day to upgrade on 8/8/21 Equinox sailing. I was doing a b2b and found I could only email with the surf package. So I had to upgrade onboard.

The onboard prices for Internet are higher than in the  CruisePlanner.   On the ship

Stream is $35pd & Surf is $15.  The difference with Elite discount is $14.pd.