Coco Beach Club

FPP777

10 hours ago, brillohead said:

I'm going back in November, and I cannot wait!  Guac and salsa and chips and tacos and margaritas..... oh yeah!

Now I’m jealous !   And by the way, we’ve done the beach club at a cheaper price, and I’d still pick Maya Chan 👏👏👏

• Like 2

I canceled my day passes recently because with low capacity I didn’t think it was worth it to us and honestly the Oasis Lagoon pool looks much nicer. The lunch isn’t enticing g to me either because I wouldn’t want a heavy sit down served lunch like that on a beach day. I’d rather snack at my lounger. But to each their own.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I canceled my day passes recently because with low capacity I didn’t think it was worth it to us and honestly the Oasis Lagoon pool looks much nicer.

Even without reduced capacity sailings, I just don't see the value in the beach club at the high prices they want to charge for it (one of my cruises is up to $179pp!).  

I could see *some* of the value at Labadee, which doesn't have a pool at all and doesn't have plentiful loungers with umbrellas.  But even with a big ship at Coco Cay at full capacity, you can still get in a pool and you can still easily find a lounger with an umbrella, so the fancy lunch is the biggest draw.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SRF said:

I like the menu.  

But not THAT much.

EXACTLY!  If it were more in the $50 range, I could totally see it.  But $180?  Not a chance in Hades for me. 

Every other resort beach break on every other island is in the $100 range or less AND includes booze.  If they included drinks at the CCBC I could maybe understand why they want to charge so much.  

But if people want to pay those higher prices, more power to them.  Everyone has a right to spend their money how they see fit.  My butt will be just as happy in the cheap seats!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, brillohead said:

EXACTLY!  If it were more in the $50 range, I could totally see it.  But $180?  Not a chance in Hades for me. 

Every other resort beach break on every other island is in the $100 range or less AND includes booze.  If they included drinks at the CCBC I could maybe understand why they want to charge so much.  

But if people want to pay those higher prices, more power to them.  Everyone has a right to spend their money how they see fit.  My butt will be just as happy in the cheap seats!

Definitely!  We paid $69 pp in March, 2020 and even then I thought it was a pricey excursion. The food was good, but  certainly not for the ridiculous price they are charging now. We may stay on the ship or go over to Chill Island for awhile, depending on the weather.