Radiance of the Seas -location

dl6996

Hi,

I noticed Radiance of the Seas has traveled from Singapore to Cyprus and is now near Cadiz, Spain! It doesn't have any cruises scheduled till Alaska at the end of April 2022. Does anyone know if it is headed into drydock in Cadiz? Perhaps a mini-amplification? Installation of the Royal App? Interesting!

Thanks!

Edited by dl6996

• dl6996 changed the title to Radiance of the Seas -location
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
49 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Radiance is on the move.

On it’s way to Gibraltar, Any speculation why ?

Its suppose to start in LA next month,on it’s way to Alaska.

I’m guessing it’s going to take at least 15 days for her to get from Gib to LA ! 

Edited by little britain

Yes--left Gibraltar after quick stop and now on its way to Port Everglades!! Should be there around March 27th if the trackers are on target. Perhaps to pick up more crew? Then probably through the canal and to Los Angeles. Once it gets to LA it will be ready for its cruise up the coast and on to Alaska!

Edited by dl6996
  • Like 1

Great!! I assume she will pick up more crew at port everglades/fuel etc and then head on through the canal! Now if they would just add Radiance to the Royal App. Not sure what they are waiting for on that.

Interesting, that's too bad. It would be nice to be able to check in via the app as soon as possible. Not a big deal as I guess we will just check in on WEB and then use app to board if able.

We are on the first sailing on Radiance (23rd April) and I emailed Royal to see what was happening with the app last week - this was the reply...

Our aim for all of our ships is to have the app ready before its first sailing. Although Radiance of the Seas is taking a bit longer than we expected, it should be ready relatively soon!
  • Like 1