Where to view your OBC?

I redeemed points for OBC. I don't see it on my invoice. I tried looking at my cash account on the app but it doesn't work yet. Is there anywhere to view my OBC or will it appear on my folio once I board and start charging things on my seapass card?

You won't see OBC from redeemed points anywhere until you board and look at your account, and then it sometimes takes a couple of days.  I always take the documentation with me that is sent when I redeem my points, just in case.  I've never had any problem with my points, not showing up, though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kernow said:

Should obc from a price drop be showing in the planner?

Yes. The Custoner Services Dept. states that it can take up to 14 days for it to populate to the Cruise Planner. Usually, it happens much sooner and can be added in as little as 2-3 days. If it's not there in 14 days a call to Custoner Service would be in order.

Edited by footzz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, footzz said:

Yes. The Custoner Services Dept. states that it can take up to 14 days for it to populate to the Cruise Planner. Usually, it happens much sooner and can be added in as little as 2-3 days. If it's not there in 14 days a call to Custoner Service would be in order.

It’s been 15 days for us.  Guess I’ll need our TA to give them a call.  

I did call customer service for Royal Caribbean and she didnt even understand what I was talking about. All she did was send me another copy of my invoice. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm onboard to see my daily spending statement. Back in the day, it used to show up on there.

1 hour ago, lauren0309 said:

I did call customer service for Royal Caribbean and she didnt even understand what I was talking about. All she did was send me another copy of my invoice. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm onboard to see my daily spending statement. Back in the day, it used to show up on there.

OBC from a price drop should be showing up in the planner. I personally did this a few days ago for myself and so did my travelling companions for an October cruise. In both instances the OBC showed up in our Cruise Planners within 3 days. You might need to keep calling to have it applied. If a TA booked your cruise they'll have to make the call. If yours doesn't show up, take any documentation for the OBC with you on your cruise. You can check you onboard account after you board and if it isn’t there, visit the Customer Service desk.

• Thanks 1