LIVE - 4cats4me’s last-minute cruise on the Majestic Princess, August 29, 2021

4cats4me

On 9/4/2021 at 12:30 PM, farsight said:

Someone mentioned on one of the other "Live From" threads that there was a mocktail that was a Strawberry ----------- . It might have been a Strawberry Fire. I think it had Strawberry and Jalapeno in it. Does anyone know what it is called for sure?

@farsightHere you go…. Strawberries On Fire

DCA037EC-8EE9-4D87-B96F-D50433C64DC0.jpeg

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jfboy2000 said:

The Karaoke rooms will no longer be used as Karaoke rooms, and will be converted into spa rooms eventually. 
Along those lines, the Gongcha boba bar outside of the Princess Live! Theater has been converted to a regular cafe/bar. 

In my experience, when you're ordering together in person, they can scan just one of your medallions and they'll know to charge it separately to you two. The two of you show up on their tablet as a pair, with your profile pictures and names, so they should only need to scan one person's medallion. However, this can depend on the person scanning the order and if the system is cooperating or being glitchy. 

We were able to purchase 2 drinks with only one person present.

On 9/5/2021 at 5:05 PM, Sea Hag said:

We were on a Princess bus. Bus pulled in, we all got out and went on in. Nobody that I saw was checking arrival times. We had group A, 11:30 to 11:45 and were on the ship by 11:15.

Did you do the bus from the airport or from a Princess hotel with bus pick up? We are taking the bus from the airport and have an 1130 boarding time but aren’t sure when to get to the airport.

On 9/4/2021 at 5:32 PM, farsight said:

Thanks, I really appreciate your response! I don't drink alcohol, but that doesn't mean I don't want a little pzazz in my life. 🙂

I'll see if I can get them to go heavy on the jalapeno at the bar.

I’ve had this twice on the current cruise.  It’s really interesting and has quite a kick!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ilovebananas said:

Did you do the bus from the airport or from a Princess hotel with bus pick up? We are taking the bus from the airport and have an 1130 boarding time but aren’t sure when to get to the airport.

We took the bus from the airport. Our flight got in shortly after 8:00 am. When you follow directions to the waiting area for the buses, you'll be getting a colored ticket that assigns you to a specific bus. We got a blue ticket for the first bus. It's hard to say when you should get to the airport. If you're there early, like we were, you'll have a long wait. If you get there later you probably won't be on the first bus. If you do get there early, there's a comfortable waiting area and they'll take your luggage and put it in an area waiting to get loaded. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2021 at 10:44 PM, caribill said:

What is the item next to the LBD heart?

Banana-chocolate dark rum mousse — or was it banana dark chocolate rum mousse? It was delicious.    That dessert was Nordstrom, and the Love Boat Dream was Walmart.    

• Haha 1