Carnival Celebration deck plans

MalGee64

Does anyone know when Carnival will release some info about the blank spaces (Fun Revealed Soon) on the current deckplans? Will Emerils, the Fortune Teller, Brass Magnolia, Della Rosa and all be onboard, or are we expecting new spaces?

Edited by MalGee64

• MalGee64 changed the title to Carnival Celebration deck plans

We just got off Mardi Gras today, and we were talking to various restaurant staff about Celebration during the past week.  They told us that when their contract is up, they will either be contracted on Mardi Gras again, or will be moved to Celebration, because it will be exactly the same as Mardi Gras, and Carnival wants some staff experienced with the format of the ship.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

We just got off Mardi Gras today, and we were talking to various restaurant staff about Celebration during the past week.  They told us that when their contract is up, they will either be contracted on Mardi Gras again, or will be moved to Celebration, because it will be exactly the same as Mardi Gras, and Carnival wants some staff experienced with the format of the ship.

Ronie the cook at Teppanaki is going to the Celebration.

• Like 1

I'm so curious as well. I don't know if they're going with a "French Quarter" zone like on Mardi Gras or a whole new themed zone for Celebration. Haven't seen any possible release dates for more information yet. It might depend on how well the venues are received on Mardi Gras before they officially decide what to do. 

I’m not positive, but I thought John Heald said ….something about…..Celebration May/May not have the same themes to her zones that Margi Gras has.  She will have the zones like MG, but they could be different themes.

On 8/29/2021 at 9:56 PM, lasekeye said:

I’m not positive, but I thought John Heald said ….something about…..Celebration May/May not have the same themes to her zones that Margi Gras has.  She will have the zones like MG, but they could be different themes.

That would make the most sense.  I don't think that Emeril's will be on the Celebration.  After seeing various YouTube videos, the venue was never busy.  The positive aspect was that everything is cooked to order but personally I think there will be a theme change and Emeril's could be a casualty.

• 2 months later...

I was talking to a few crew members on the Celebration that work in the French Quarter  (I will not say which venue)  and they said that the French Quarter will NOT be on the Celebration and neither will Rudi's nor Emeril's nor Bar Della Rosa.  Any ideas on what might replace them? 

I absolutely loved the French Quarter (the bars) and loved Bar Della Rosa sad to see them go