Nationwide Travel Insurance Letter

Fish & Chips

Apologies because I know this has been discussed previously but I can't find the information. I have a Flexplus account with Nationwide and want to download and print off the confirmation of cover. Can anyone help please? Also we have booked QE January 2022 so will this insurance cover us?

How can I get a copy of my Nationwide Flex travel insurance policy?

If you need confirmation of this increased limit, you can download a copy by visiting the U K Insurance Limited travel insurance portal (opens in a new window). You can also contact U K Insurance Limited on 0800 051 01 54. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, and Saturday, 9am to 2pm.
  • Like 1

I have seen posts elsewhere saying that Nationwide are stopping insurance cover with a certain type of account after December.  I have no first hand knowledge about that and may not affect everyone of course, but perhaps worth contacting Nationwide to ask about the insurance cover and make sure it is still ok for you.

3 hours ago, tring said:

I have seen posts elsewhere saying that Nationwide are stopping insurance cover with a certain type of account after December.  I have no first hand knowledge about that and may not affect everyone of course, but perhaps worth contacting Nationwide to ask about the insurance cover and make sure it is still ok for you.

Nationwide are stopping offering their ‘free’ included travel insurance with their FlexAccount from 31st December, and anyone with a trip booked after that date needs to buy new insurance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, picsa said:

Nationwide are stopping offering their ‘free’ included travel insurance with their FlexAccount from 31st December, and anyone with a trip booked after that date needs to buy new insurance.

I haven't heard anything from them about this so hopefully FlexPlus accounts are unaffected by this change.

Edited by Waju
Spelling

On 9/9/2021 at 7:44 AM, Waju said:

I haven't heard anything from them about this so hopefully FlexPlus accounts are unaffected by this change.

FlexPlus appears to be unaffected for the time being as Nationwide are suggesting that I may switch to a FlexPlus account to maintain cover for a monthly fee.

The Question is is this cover deemed a suitable for P & O under their new proof of requirements?

4 hours ago, Bill Y said:

FlexPlus appears to be unaffected for the time being as Nationwide are suggesting that I may switch to a FlexPlus account to maintain cover for a monthly fee.

The Question is is this cover deemed a suitable for P & O under their new proof of requirements?

I used it earlier in the year with P&O.  If you have to ring UK Insurance about anything their customer service is excellent.

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2021 at 9:41 PM, picsa said:

We have just renewed our policy and as long as you do this before 31st December you get a full 12 months cover from the date of your new policy. We also took out optional cruise cover which was an extra £20 each but covers you for missed ports, missing the ship if on an excursion etc.