ADVENTURE OF THE SEAS - Royal Up "expired" ?

Submitted two bids on Royal up, one for a junior suite, one for a grand suite. 

Since yesterday, cant change bid, royal up is locked....

Bid for Grand Suite shows expired

Bid for Junior Suite shows pending

Called Royal and they have no idea what the expired term mean, Royal up is outsourced to an outside company which handles the upgrades.

Anyone else see the expired term by their royal up bid ??

39 minutes ago, mike60707 said:

Anyone else see the expired term by their royal up bid ??

Yes, that has been reported by others. Usually that indicates that you are not going to get that category. Inability to modify them at that stage seems to be the norm as well. 

28 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, that has been reported by others. Usually that indicates that you are not going to get that category. Inability to modify them at that stage seems to be the norm as well. 

just odd because I bid higher than other family members in the group and theirs is still pending lol

whatever, no big deal, was just wondering

This exact scenario happened to me on the August 14th cruise. Expired on Grand Suite and Pending on Junior, but inability to make changes or cancel. 
I got upgraded to the Junior Suite on Thursday evening and got new luggage tags Friday (the tags were delayed from the room upgrade). 

Pretty sure “pending” means you’ve gotten the upgrade, but they haven’t assigned your new room yet. Don’t want to jinx it, but I think you’ve been Up’d!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steevee said:

Pretty sure “pending” means you’ve gotten the upgrade, but they haven’t assigned your new room yet. Don’t want to jinx it, but I think you’ve been Up’d!

There have been reports of pending bids never materializing in an upgrade.

12 hours ago, steevee said:

This exact scenario happened to me on the August 14th cruise. Expired on Grand Suite and Pending on Junior, but inability to make changes or cancel. 
I got upgraded to the Junior Suite on Thursday evening and got new luggage tags Friday (the tags were delayed from the room upgrade). 

My bid says pending and I am not sailing until October.  I believe it says pending until the time it gets approved or denied (EXPIRED) 

• Like 1