Britannia capacity at present

amfc_lenny

Hi, does anyone know the number of passengers on Britannia at the moment, curious as we are on board next week and wondering how packed the interior and lido spaces will be

thanks in advance

Edited by amfc_lenny

1 hour ago, amfc_lenny said:

Hi, does anyone know the number of passengers on Britannia at the moment, curious as we are on board next week and wondering how packed the interior and lido spaces will be

thanks in advance

We are due to be onboard too and as the weather seems to be turning I suspect the interior to be packed even at half full. Still it is a break so we make the most of it.

1 hour ago, amfc_lenny said:

thanks in advance

Kalos does. He knows everything.🤣

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BouncingWheel said:

We are due to be onboard too and as the weather seems to be turning I suspect the interior to be packed even at half full. Still it is a break so we make the most of it.

I understand they are doing Frech coastal cruises now, so the weather should be far warmer than sailing round Britain.

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

I understand they are doing Frech coastal cruises now, so the weather should be far warmer than sailing round Britain.

Looking at the forecast starting on Saturday, at least we will have warm rain.

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Liverpool is a beautiful city and is a much nicer visit than sitting on a ship in warm weather so I dont think you have drawn the short straw. We are due in Belfast/Liverpool12th/13th with Princess.

Not really as not allowed off unless you do a P&O tour. Think I will stay onboard😆

2 minutes ago, BouncingWheel said:

Not really as not allowed off unless you do a P&O tour. Think I will stay onboard😆

Are P&O still sticking to those restrictions because other cruise lines are allowing you off independently in English ports as far as I know now. We have been told by Princess we can get off independently on 13th Sept.

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Liverpool is a beautiful city and is a much nicer visit than sitting on a ship in warm weather so I dont think you have drawn the short straw. We are due in Belfast/Liverpool12th/13th with Princess.

Not if you can only go ashore on ships excursions!

Just now, terrierjohn said:

Not if you can only go ashore on ships excursions!

Like I said previous message we have been informed by e-mail from Princess that you dont have to do a ships excursion and you can get off independently.

To answer the OPs original question I was told at Southampton that there are around 1900 passengers. There is no crowding and my only issue is the lifts where there is no restriction, other than the usual one, about numbers and people are pushing in even when the lift is almost full. I have heard a couple of people complaining that there are not enough guests on board. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, amfc_lenny said:

thanks in advance

We were told by the manager of the Glasshouse that there are 1600 onboard, there are a lot less people on this week than the previous cruise.   The trawlermen in the atrium are brilliant, the atrium is packed with people standing on the stairs watching their performances.  The Limelight club has John Partridge in, not been to see him yet. There’s also a good guitarist/singer called Gabor Auth in various venues who is also very good. 
The only problem we’ve found is that the ship is quite cold. 

On 8/31/2021 at 2:21 PM, amfc_lenny said:

thanks in advance

She is Docked in Liverpool now with 1,750 passengers 

• Like 1