Live from Carnival Sunrise B2B 9/2-9/11

jam19872016

2 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

I'm not a big soup person so could be wrong but I think it is only this one night. Other lines have it every night, royal does for sure and some others I think too.

That's correct, the F O soup is on the menu one night of a 7 night cruise in the MDR. I've ordered it for the last 7 years so it's been on the menu that long at least that I am aware of. 

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

I will be disappointed if there is not a picture posted of a ship on a stick won by you on this cruise!🤞😊

Dang you're tough. Have you considered writing legal documents. I was prepared to post an old win but you specified "on this cruise". Oh the shame, no ship for me.

2 hours ago, mcgore83 said:

Great review!  Thank you for posting.

Thanks!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CruiserJul said:

That's too bad about the steakhouse. 3 hours is way too long! We are going to try the Italian place this time, so I'm happy that the service and food there is good. Plus we have OBC to use and $15 doesn't seem that bad.

$15 is a bargain! What's crazy is how empty it is at that price. 

21 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Dang you're tough. Have you considered writing legal documents. I was prepared to post an old win but you specified "on this cruise". Oh the shame, no ship for me.

Thanks!

In appreciation of all your effort in writing this review. I'll settle for an old win from a previous cruise.😊

• Like 2

Fool me once shame on you. I went to the side of the atrium bar for my water that had no people. The bartender proceeded to stop what he was doing and clean the bar and his work space. I wish I could say he didn't do the exact thing to me the last time I went to him.

About a five minute wait for a water with no line but a spotless bar.

He made me later for dinner than I would have been on my own. Not sure how it took that long to collect three items but I'm here now for another amazing dinner.

What can I say about dinner. Wow, double wow, triple wow. The food at cucina is so good and well worth the nominal charge.

Nonnas meatball to start.

20210910_182255.thumb.jpg.27f013a5561be9c48d692f54d654060f.jpg

The pacing was a little off but next came my bread which I happily ate.

20210910_182523.thumb.jpg.2c5fb593723e9409164e10733e7bd45f.jpg

I have to consult the menu to remember what this was called. This was gamberetti alla pizzailoa.

20210910_183154.thumb.jpg.37cb6c730d84d4f6f65314a1803bac3c.jpg

I looked at that and thought this was a bad night to order only one app. I still left full and these shrimp were perfect. I would definitely order this again despite it being a smaller portion. So so good.

That's my strawberry belini in the background. Thats someone else's bottle of wine. They gave it to me before I could tell them I have cheers. So now that is take home wine. Hoping I can pack it where it won't open in my bag. That would suck.

Side of spaghetti.

20210910_183158.thumb.jpg.1230fc824d215a90a49fdd9a82867e78.jpg

And biscotti for dessert.

20210910_184439.thumb.jpg.b828e08050210c449cc1f98ea59b7b69.jpg

• Like 3

That was taken care of with no problem.

I got two souvenirs. I intended to just get a magnet for the fridge but they had shirts on clearance. A lot were 5 but not in my size but I found one for 9 that I'm happy with and now I can pretend I was on the Sunrise inaugural season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetsfan58 said:

Perfection and thank you so much. Unfortunately I can't eat them because they come with pre made patties that contain pepper. I have a spice allergy. I enjoy watching others gulp down the treats. 

Your welcome. I try to limit myself to one because I have a condition where fatty foods make me fat. I usually do ok but I ate a bunch this cruise with the addition of breakfast burgers.

46 minutes ago, jetsfan58 said:

Thank you so much for all of the photos. Really enjoying them and they are making a great impression on my first time Cruise family members!! Blessings to you for the kind spirit!!!

You're welcome. Enjoy your cruise!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

well thats it for me tonight. That take home wine turned into in the cabin wine. I probably won't be able to sleep this early but I'm gonna put the phone down and try. The wine might help 🙂

If I'm delayed in the morning with updates its because I slept till the last possible minute and now I am rushing. 

See you guys back in Miami.

• Like 4