Check in Challenge

amevola

Good morning,

I am now allowed to check in for our November cruise. 😁

I have filled out all the info for passports, credit cards, and pictures, etc.  Unfortunately, I cannot get past the "Contracts" page which includes the "Health Requirement" piece.  There is a "Continue" box to click, but it is not activated.

Is anyone else having this problem?  If not, what am I missing? LOL

Thanks so much!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wrk2cruise said:

Have you scrolled all the way to the bottom of the contract?  Is there a check box to acknowledge you accept the contract?  I suspect it's a mechanism to make sure you have viewed and agree to the contract before letting you proceed.

I did.  I couldn't find one, but I will go back again.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amevola said:

Good morning,

I have filled out all the info for passports, credit cards, and pictures, etc.  Unfortunately, I cannot get past the "Contracts" page which includes the "Health Requirement" piece.  There is a "Continue" box to click, but it is not activated.

Thanks so much!

I am not certain exactly how far you have gotten, but the “continue box” will not be activated until you check the statement in Section 8 - Legal, which is located just under the #8.  Once you have done that, you should be able to continue.

The next section, which may or may not be open yet for a November cruise, is the section to select your boarding time.   Current reports from those who have sailed are that the boarding times are being enforced.

The last section, the Health Questionnaire, will not be open for you to complete until the day before you embark.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If this is what you are seeing, you may already have accepted the contract, in which case just click on 'Arrival' at the top of the screen...   Just another 'feature' of the website... Can also go to the app and finish the process there...

image.thumb.png.eff8e4fffbade1db61f85ad3b4752360.png

• Like 1

I think this happens when you do the majority of the work on the App which makes the photos and scanning passports easy and there is a clear check-box on the app to accept the contract. Then when you switch to the website later and try to finish of the arrival time section you can't just step through the other details, you have to skip over the Contract page...

Also heard that, which is my cruise in Nov also, the itinerary is not finalized so not able to move on.  Still have Grand Cayman showing on the cruise and I know that is not going to happen.  When the ships ports are settled it should open up.  Best to be flexible at this point on all things such a fluid situation  

The app also for the Connie Nov 22 cruise is only the shell still, no info except basics loaded on that cruise at this point 

Edited by bikerunner
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

I am not certain exactly how far you have gotten, but the “continue box” will not be activated until you check the statement in Section 8 - Legal, which is located just under the #8.  Once you have done that, you should be able to continue.

The next section, which may or may not be open yet for a November cruise, is the section to select your boarding time.   Current reports from those who have sailed are that the boarding times are being enforced.

The last section, the Health Questionnaire, will not be open for you to complete until the day before you embark.

My #8 deals with "Cancellations and Early Disembarking"  I have gone over the whole doc twice and cannot find a box to check anywhere.  Thank you for trying to help!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

I think this happens when you do the majority of the work on the App which makes the photos and scanning passports easy and there is a clear check-box on the app to accept the contract. Then when you switch to the website later and try to finish of the arrival time section you can't just step through the other details, you have to skip over the Contract page...

Good morning, Mark,  I have tried clicking on "Arrival" with no results, and I have filled out all the check-in info on my laptop.  I think I will have to get in touch with Celebrity.  I have not had this problem before on any sailing.  Just a little frustrating as my husband an I are so happy to be sailing again. LOL

4 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Also heard that, which is my cruise in Nov also, the itinerary is not finalized so not able to move on.  Still have Grand Cayman showing on the cruise and I know that is not going to happen.  When the ships ports are settled it should open up.  Best to be flexible at this point on all things such a fluid situation

I hope that's it!  Thanks!

4 minutes ago, amevola said:

My #8 deals with "Cancellations and Early Disembarking"  I have gone over the whole doc twice and cannot find a box to check anywhere.  Thank you for trying to help!

My response was based on doing all on the app rather than the website . . . I am sorry, I should have specified that.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

My response was based on doing all on the app rather than the website . . . I am sorry, I should have specified that.  Good luck!

That helps me.  I will try the app.  I usually use my laptop for forms simply for ease of reading and filling in the info. 😁

• Like 1

Just now, amevola said:

That helps me.  I will try the app.  I usually use my laptop for forms simply for ease of reading and filling in the info. 😁

I am using my IPad, would never try this on the phone😳.  Although I did load the app on the phones as well just in case.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bama4cruisin said:

I am using my IPad, would never try this on the phone😳.  Although I did load the app on the phones as well just in case.

I will be using my iPad, too, so interested to see how you make out.  I have an Android phone, sot even going to try it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

I will be using my iPad, too, so interested to see how you make out.  I have an Android phone, sot even going to try it!

Ours are complete except for the Health Questionnaire.  We even added the photos, which are horrible, but then the ones taken at the port usually are as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, amevola said:

Good morning,

Thanks so much!

Was going to ask which ship and date because I've not been able to check in for my November 7 Constellation cruise but checked right after I started this post and now am able on my PC. Cannot do it on my phone or Celebrity app

Edited by CruisinNole
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

The app also for the Connie Nov 22 cruise is only the shell still, no info except basics loaded on that cruise at this point 

I hope that's it. 

We are scheduled to stop in Nassau, DR, San Juan, and St. Thomas.  Nothing has shown up on the website in terms of one or more of these ports being changed, but as you mentioned, being flexible is the key. 

I have no problem with changes and will wait patiently!  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, CruisinNole said:

Was going to ask which ship and date because I've not been able to check in for my November 7 Constellation cruise but checked right after I started this post and now am able on my PC. Cannot do it on my phone or Celebrity app

I checked late last night, and could get in to this cruise, and figured I'd deal with it this morning.  This morning, it's closed again, showing the 'we will email you' again.  Can you still back out and get in?

I have the same problem for our November 20th cruise.  I called Celebrity and was advised to use Microsoft Edge (which I have) or the app.  Neither will allow me to sign the contracts in the space described.   

My guess is with the poster who reported they haven't removed Grand Cayman from the itinerary.  That should come soon and I anticipate being able to check in until 60 days from the cruise.  

• Like 1

A friend and I were both checking in 12:01AM for a November Equinox departure.  I was on the X website on my iPad and sailed right through.  The box came right up and I was able to hit the continue button and select boarding time.  My friend was doing it on a laptop and got stopped at the same place the OP stopped.  She switched to the APP and was able to proceed.  Her phone is an iPhone same as my iPad.  Maybe try another option to go back in to see if the box shows up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jillds10 said:

A friend and I were both checking in 12:01AM for a November Equinox departure.  I was on the X website on my iPad and sailed right through.  The box came right up and I was able to hit the continue button and select boarding time.  My friend was doing it on a laptop and got stopped at the same place the OP stopped.  She switched to the APP and was able to proceed.  Her phone is an iPhone same as my iPad.  Maybe try another option to go back in to see if the box shows up.

Doesnt matter on Ipad, iphone, Mac edge, chrome etc still hard stop online, the app doesnt even show the ability to check in yet.  just has Safety and Dining symbols only showing for the cruise

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jillds10 said:

I did go to the app, but I was stopped at the same place.  I just have to be patient!  🙄😁❤️

Just tried to sign-in to answer HEALTH questions via phone Celebrity app for our Edge cruise 9/4.

Celebrity App displays that we cannot answer questions until Celebrity sends notification to do so, one day before cruise. Today, right now, is one day before. 

Went to Celebrity site using PC and told 'Check in closed. We have completed check in.'

What gives?

Anyone else having this problem? 

Thanks.