Panorama--Spa or Havana?

mkcurran

I'm torn. We love the spa and will spend time every night in the Thalo pool and steam rooms. But I also feel if we have a pool that isn't over-run, we'd spend a lot more time there and enjoy the hot tubs.

Our previous spa experiences were on the Splendor, which is rumored to be the best spa space in the fleet. Little worried that the spa on the Panorama might be a let down. 

Thoughts?

I didn't think the Vista class ships had Thalasso pools, just hot tubs in the spas.  At least that's how it was on Horizon and Vista.

DW is a big fan of spas on Dream Class ships but not so much the ones on the Vista class.

Book Havana!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

I didn't think the Vista class ships had Thalasso pools, just hot tubs in the spas.  At least that's how it was on Horizon and Vista.

DW is a big fan of spas on Dream Class ships but not so much the ones on the Vista class.

Book Havana!!!

So you are saying the choice is really between 1 or 2 hot tubs? Hmm....

Have to agree with crewsweeper.  No T pool on the 3 Vista Class ships, while the Havana is the best on the 3 Vista Class ships compared to the Excel Class.   Go inside Havana to save money and then use that money towards Cheers if you imbibe or other expenses.  I would also recommend a sideways cabin like 5205 or 5208, the bed is on the long side of the room, giving you more maneuverability.

• Like 1

I am not much of a pool person. I like the thermal suites more for the heated loungers, steam room and sauna. If you are just looking for a hot tub/pool setup where you can enjoy your beverages, I would go with Havana. Also keep in mind that the Serenity deck is above the spa and has a bar and outdoor hot tubs.

• Like 2

I was on the panorama December 2019. I always get a spa pass because I love the tholossal pools but the panorama is basically a gigantic hot tub. Do you walk down some stairs on your left metal bars to go the full length that everybody sits on facing the same way and it’s not even looking out the window. 

58BCD140-0CC7-4CED-BA90-1C4037EC3835.jpeg

• Like 1

We are on the Panorama and we have spa passes. If I had to choose I would choose the Havana area all day. Some privacy would be much nicer and it has looked empty down there on this cruise. You'd have less kids. While the spa is fine it's not that great. Like said, get a Havana I side and the $200 spa passes for the best of both. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, magictam said:

I was on the panorama December 2019. I always get a spa pass because I love the tholossal pools but the panorama is basically a gigantic hot tub. Do you walk down some stairs on your left metal bars to go the full length that everybody sits on facing the same way and it’s not even looking out the window. 

58BCD140-0CC7-4CED-BA90-1C4037EC3835.jpeg

That looks like it could get crowded and loud quick. It also looks like a huge let down after Splendor. 

Thanks.

4 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Have to agree with crewsweeper.  No T pool on the 3 Vista Class ships, while the Havana is the best on the 3 Vista Class ships compared to the Excel Class.   Go inside Havana to save money and then use that money towards Cheers if you imbibe or other expenses.  I would also recommend a sideways cabin like 5205 or 5208, the bed is on the long side of the room, giving you more maneuverability.

Thanks! I took your advice, down to the room. 😊