Do the MoveUp offers/minimums change?

AdvisorJohn

We are excited to be cruising on the Apex on Sept 25 and have logged in to see the MoveUp offer/minimums for our cruise.  I was curious if those minimums change as you get closer to embarkation or are they are pretty much set in stone?  The minimums for me now seem to be about the same as the price difference we originally paid, so what I have been reading on here, it may be best to just change rooms and pay the difference, as to have more control over room selection and any additional perks you might receive.  Anyway, any insight is appreciated.  These boards have been helpful, thank you.

3 hours ago, AdvisorJohn said:

We are excited to be cruising on the Apex on Sept 25 and have logged in to see the MoveUp offer/minimums for our cruise.  I was curious if those minimums change as you get closer to embarkation or are they are pretty much set in stone?  The minimums for me now seem to be about the same as the price difference we originally paid, so what I have been reading on here, it may be best to just change rooms and pay the difference, as to have more control over room selection and any additional perks you might receive.  Anyway, any insight is appreciated.  These boards have been helpful, thank you.

I also have not noticed the minimums changing, but I would think that it could.  I am very surprised that you find that you can get the upgrade directly for the same price as the minimum bid.  (Much better to do this as mentioned). I have certainly noticed that the Maximum bids allowed are more than the difference from what I may have paid.  I would hope that no one would pick that option.

You are on the right track.  Good luck.