RCCL URL on Optum Store to order BinaxNow

sandc4e

3 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

Great!!!! Thank you for the link!

Can I order two of the 3 pack tests and have others use them also?...or do I have to be the person using all 6?

Hopefully the expiration dates will be longer than a month.

Ordered from Optum about 2 weeks ago.  Expirations were comparable to EMed (extended to January)

Edited by Jkaczanowski

7 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

Can I order two of the 3 pack tests and have others use them also?...or do I have to be the person using all 6?

I have this question also.

Example: If I order the two-pack, can two people use the tests, or do both tests have to be taken by the same person?

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Some folks only need 2 - don't see that option with eMed.

Maybe it's just me, but I would want to have a spare test in case something went wrong, for me I would want a minimum of 4 tests, so that would get me to $140.  6 for $150seems like a better deal if they have a little longer expiration dates.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

So why do I order the tests from this store instead of going directly to eMed?  $150 for 6 tests on eMed and $200 on the Optum store.

So Royal and Optum can make a profit off the tests 🙄. Disgusting, IMO. Royal should be negotiating a wholesale rate and passing it along to the customers, not skimming off the top.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kruzerci said:

So Royal and Optum can make a profit off the tests 🙄. Disgusting, IMO. Royal should be negotiating a wholesale rate and passing it along to the customers, not skimming off the top.  

These are the same prices that Optum was offering prior to RC linking to them.  Considering these tests were out of stock at Optum last week, I’d bet that the “negotiation” involved priority and mailing and that RC is making nothing off this deal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kruzerci said:

So Royal and Optum can make a profit off the tests 

Unless you have some proof that RCI is somehow getting a kickback from these sales, that's unfounded.

Biker, who wondered how long it would be before the "bad ole profit hungry RCI " mantra would be trotted out.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

I don't see why you couldn't order two packs, but as shown above might be cheaper at eMed.

I would be leery of getting only the exact number needed.   I opened one test package and there was no liquid vial/bottle inside.  On another occasion the proctor had some connection problems and we had to abort when she could not properly view my results.

In Ohio we get them for free at the library so I can afford to experiment