Mystery Credit Card Charge

socialworker

Weird…My statement shows a payment charged to my credit card that I did not authorize and that I have no clue what it was for, but it now shows up a credit to my account.  The last thing we need is another onboard credit. I try to contact Princess via phone and their hours conflict with mine. The recording refers me to an online chat, but I’ll be darned if I can find it.  Help!

10 minutes ago, socialworker said:

Weird…My statement shows a payment charged to my credit card that I did not authorize and that I have no clue what it was for, but it now shows up a credit to my account.  The last thing we need is another onboard credit. I try to contact Princess via phone and their hours conflict with mine. The recording refers me to an online chat, but I’ll be darned if I can find it.  Help!

Only Princess can assist. Call Princess exactly 6am Central Time. They open 8am Pacific Time. They are open Monday through Saturday, don't believe they are open Sunday.

10 minutes ago, skynight said:

Only Princess can assist. Call Princess exactly 6am Central Time. They open 8am Pacific Time. They are open Monday through Saturday, don't believe they are open Sunday.

They open at 8:00 am - Pacific Time, which is 10:00 am my time.  I finally have them on phone. Apparently I was mistakenly charged for an upgrade I declined. Agent is currently requesting revenue department refund charge to my credit card.  Glad I caught it now.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, socialworker said:

I couldn't find the chat button for the longest time!  It's at the very bottom of the website page, dead centre, with Live Chat in blue.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, socialworker said:

They open at 8:00 am - Pacific Time, which is 10:00 am my time.  I finally have them on phone. Apparently I was mistakenly charged for an upgrade I declined. Agent is currently requesting revenue department refund charge to my credit card.  Glad I caught it now.

`Sorry I had the times reversed. Glad you got through.