Celebrity Silhouette Single Cabins

ILgirl

I posted this inquiry on the Celebrity board but didn’t get the info I was looking for.  When this ship was “Revolutionized” in 2020, Celebrity added 4 single cabins next to the elevators on deck nine.  The single cabin is 102 square feet versus 200 square feet for a standard inside.  I have never stayed in any sort of inside but due to husband’s passing I am entering the solo cruising world which of course includes the single supplements.  I am booked on an 11 night cruise in March, 2022 in one of these cabins for $2,000 inclusive of tips and alcohol so it is a great price.  A standard inside is $1,600 more so it is a big swing.  Has anyone stayed in one of these singles?  Any comments are appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest you price similar itineraries on other cruise lines.  That 102 sf cabin is really small.  I mean, it's basically 10x10.  See what Princess, RCCL, HAL, NCL, and Carnival have to offer.  

Example:  I am currently booked on the RCCL's Vision 11 night Caribbean cruise for $1,675 in a standard ocean view.

On 9/8/2021 at 1:58 PM, ILgirl said:

I posted this inquiry on the Celebrity board but didn’t get the info I was looking for.  When this ship was “Revolutionized” in 2020, Celebrity added 4 single cabins next to the elevators on deck nine.  The single cabin is 102 square feet versus 200 square feet for a standard inside.  I have never stayed in any sort of inside but due to husband’s passing I am entering the solo cruising world which of course includes the single supplements.  I am booked on an 11 night cruise in March, 2022 in one of these cabins for $2,000 inclusive of tips and alcohol so it is a great price.  A standard inside is $1,600 more so it is a big swing.  Has anyone stayed in one of these singles?  Any comments are appreciated!

Definitely shop around. I'm cruising 9 nights solo in an ocean view balcony $800. RCCL Indy.

• 2 months later...

How can they fit a bed, bathroom, and closet in that small of a footprint? Or don't you get a private bathroom??

Just measured the smallest bedroom (now an office) in my home. That's 110 not counting the closet. 😶

Edited by Ombud

2 hours ago, Ombud said:

How can they fit a bed, bathroom, and closet in that small of a footprint? Or don't you get a private bathroom??

Just measured the smallest bedroom (now an office) in my home. That's 110 not counting the closet. 😶

Single interiors (2W) on RCI ships are 102 sq ft. I assume the Celebrity version is configured similarly. And of course, NCL Studios are even smaller!