Health Questionaire?

deliver42

1 hour ago, deliver42 said:

My cruise leaves tomorrow. I went on my app, and it's not open to do yet. It's 5AM DST. When does it open?

Ours opened 24 hours before our boarding time. We had 1pm boarding time and the questionnaire opened at 1pm the day before.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TYMAN said:

Ours opened 24 hours before our boarding time. We had 1pm boarding time and the questionnaire opened at 1pm the day before.  

This is extremely helpful. I’ll be several hours into my pre-cruise road trip towards Bayonne and won’t arrive to my hotel until around 6pm. My boarding time is 1pm, so maybe I’ll have to pull over somewhere en route and complete the questionnaire in a timely manner so they don’t think I’m ignoring my responsibilities. 😉  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, matt1 said:

This is extremely helpful. I’ll be several hours into my pre-cruise road trip towards Bayonne and won’t arrive to my hotel until around 6pm. My boarding time is 1pm, so maybe I’ll have to pull over somewhere en route and complete the questionnaire in a timely manner so they don’t think I’m ignoring my responsibilities. 😉  

No need to stress.  They will take care at check-in kiosks. They will ask the normal HS questions and scan your passport, your test results, vax card, sea pass and take your photo. After if everything in order, they will give you green wrist band. 

This was the procedure on Oasis sept 5 sail. 

When I went thru the process this past Sunday they must have checked my documents , especially the vax card some 5-6 different times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

We didn't have too, they took a picture at the Port. 

On our Adventure cruise in August, they took a photo at check in.

When we checked in for the Freedom today, it required us to upload a photo of our vaccine card to complete check in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

When we checked in for the Freedom today, it required us to upload a photo of our vaccine card to complete check in. 

I understand Adventure cause it sailed from Nassau....oh, I just thought about why we didn't have to last week on Mariner. The vaccinated only policy, due to Bahamas and USVI, didn't come into play till we got off the ship, 09/03. We were the last "unvaccinated" cruise out of Fla. I can see them asking for them prior to Port day due to that from that day on. Thanks Birdy.....different day different rule. Ha!

14 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

That must be a recent change. When we were on Adventure last month and Mariner last week we didn’t have to upload a photo of our vaccine cards. However, we had to show our vaccine cards to 4 or 5 people at Port Canaveral during embarkation. 

• Like 1