Ultimate Dining question

gandh621

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to book the Ultimate dining package for my cruise, for a few days now. 

It keeps giving me a message saying that it is unavailable. Is this happening to anyone else? 

We have never had this issue before. 

Thanks for any help!! 🙂 

Holly 

2 minutes ago, gandh621 said:

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to book the Ultimate dining package for my cruise, for a few days now. 

It keeps giving me a message saying that it is unavailable. Is this happening to anyone else? 

We have never had this issue before. 

Thanks for any help!! 🙂 

Holly 

It has been not available on a couple of my cruises.  On one it became available a few days ago and bought it.  Now it is not available again.  Same with the 3 day packages.  Perhaps the are capping the number of them due to COVID

Thanks you guys! I hope they bring it back. I will keep trying. 

I have a cruise booked for October and one in early December. Hopefully I can get it for one of them. 

I'll post if I am able to get it so others will know. 

My  niece tried to order the UDP for her family and was unable to do so.  She contacted RC and was told it was sold out for online ordering and to try when onboard.

The offer disappeared for a few days, then appeared again on the website.  She again tried to order it and got error messages.  She did contact RC and somehow they were able to "force" the reservation.  It appears all is well now as she did get charged for it and it appears on the app.

Guest BigRoger

Hiya just to jump on this if I may?

Q- does anyone know the rules currently regarding lunches? Is it definitely only sea days or includes embarkation day or any day that speciality is open at lunch?

eg to add to this - if Johnny Rockets is open for lunch on a port day can you use the UDP?

thanks in advance,

It disappeared from Oasis' holiday sailing about three weeks ago.  Literally the day before I went to purchase for a family of four.  I kept checking back (sometimes 4 times a day) and it reappeared a week or so later.  I went to purchase four of them, but got an error on checkout that i didn't quite understand. By chance, I tried to only purchase two plans and it went through.  I went back in to purchase two more and it was gone.  I called and Royal confirmed that they were sold out and I must have grabbed the last two.  So i started checking again everyday, multiple times, and low and behold two more popped up last night and I grabbed them.  (I know there were only two cuz after I purchased them, there were no more for sale)

So.....just keep checking.  Pain in the ass, but it worked for us.

• Like 1

I just purchased this a few minutes ago for my Sept 29th trip on Freedom.

I verified that Johnny Rockets and Playmakers are open on embarkation day so we can have lunch at either location (maybe do both..LOL) You will get credit since they are both a la carte . I think they said $35 per person for Johnny Rockets and $20 per person for Playmakers and BBq place if your ship has one.

• Like 1