Walgreens ID NOW Covid Test Results Time?

broadwaycam

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 5:44 PM, maggieq said:

I had to schedule one after the other. However, we both arrived together and got tested at the same time  

That is such a worry for me.  We are cruising in November, right after Thanksgiving.  So testing should be done the Wednesday.  We have 4 people and I just went on their site to see what kind of options there were.  Slim to none, and only a two day window open for test appointments.  I guess I'll be making other appointments at CVS, as that has a two week window.  This testing stuff is stressing me out...I'll need a cruise after for sure!

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, goldengirl said:

How much are these tests at walgreens

Zero for us.  Your health insurance may get the bill but if they reject it the federal government pays the bill.  My insurance has rejected it on the basis Walgreen is out of network but I still pay zero.  

Edited by twangster

our walgreens are now offering the rapid diagnostic ID now test and have lots of option in terms of appointment, they seem to be open for a week at a time, that is a relief as I had trouble finding a rapid test close by.  I know CVS seems to cancel a lot, is there the same issue with Walgreens?

3 minutes ago, goldengirl said:

I am wondering where you are located. In nj at Walgreens they do not have these quick tests they all take up to 72 hours. This is suppose to be vacation but I a. Feeling very stressed , in getting this darn test

I am in upstate NY and they just started showing them, where are you in NJ I just checked Princeton and they had many locations that offered the test