Anyone have an extra ship pin?

Medtech2

I didn’t know I needed to go ask for a ship pin and quite honestly was having such a great time didn’t notice one was never delivered in the cabin until we got home. Did anyone get an extra Mardi Gras ship pin they would part with?

1 hour ago, Medtech2 said:

I didn’t know I needed to go ask for a ship pin and quite honestly was having such a great time didn’t notice one was never delivered in the cabin until we got home. Did anyone get an extra Mardi Gras ship pin they would part with?

The pins this year aren't ship specific. You still have time to book another cruise.

7 minutes ago, V_V said:

Are you referring to the ship pin you receive once you are gold status? After my upcoming cruise I will make it to gold status and am curious if I need to ask for the pin or not. 

All the VIFP and Diamond/Platinum perks have to be requested or picked up. They are not bringing the free water, pins, etc. to your cabins since the Covid restart. 

On 9/14/2021 at 9:45 AM, mondello said:

All the VIFP and Diamond/Platinum perks have to be requested or picked up. They are not bringing the free water, pins, etc. to your cabins since the Covid restart. 

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:40 PM, Medtech2 said:

If you get no offers. Call guest relations and ask if they can furnish you one.you will need your booking number. Did this a few years back got two pins I did not receive.

Good to know, thanks. Request/picked up from whom? I'm only gold, so the only ones that matter to me are the free water and the appreciation drink. Do I ask for both at guest services, or just ask my cabin steward for the water.

(Though I doubt the cabin steward knows what my VIFP level is, so I may have just answered my own question)

The free water is there.  Or at least, was for us last week on Magic.

Speaking of which, they didn't have any pins for Gold VIFP folks (possibly also D/Ps too) - I went to Pixels to pick ours up and was told they didn't get them to the ship in time, and I should email Carnival to get them sent by mail.  So I did that today, using the email mentioned previously.  I wonder if I will ever get a response?

24 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Good to know, thanks. Request/picked up from whom? I'm only gold, so the only ones that matter to me are the free water and the appreciation drink. Do I ask for both at guest services, or just ask my cabin steward for the water.

(Though I doubt the cabin steward knows what my VIFP level is, so I may have just answered my own question)

As noted, the free water should be there in your cabin, based on my experience.

You probably need to go to Guest Services for the free drink - we don't bother, since we have Cheers!

• Thanks 1