Silver Moon Silver Suite 937

toseaornottosea

Hmm, Moon only has a few cruises in so I guess at this point there are just a handful of people who have stayed in that exact suite but perhaps nearby on that deck under the same area?  I generally avoid suites that don’t have other suites above and below though not a guarantee of less noise.  Every ship is different though so hopefully it’s not an issue on the Moon. 

Hellloooo!!

i have recently returned from a stay in suite 937 - the Christening cruise of the Silver Moon on July 28.

On a few early mornings after 6.00 am there was some noise immediately overhead, possibly bringing the fresh towels in a tub into position either side of the pool deck.  Other than that there was no other noise & only a light sleeper would have detected the disturbance.  

It is certainly a nice roomy Silver Suite & I would book this cabin again.

Kindest regards

Master Echo

• Like 1

As I said before, in 937 there were a couple occasions only when I heard noise overhead.  During the day there was no noise from Pool deck above.

I fail to see the significance that there is an adjoining cabin because this created absolutely no issue for me, because there was no noise from the adjoining cabin.  In any event the connecting door is near the door into 937 and is well away from the living and sleeping quarters.

Kindest regards

Master Echo