Barcelona Port Address

annandme

Can somebody tell me what process I should expect Oceania to use to communicate the address/dock name where I will embark the Marina in Barcelona on November 19. 

My goal is to be able to hand a taxi driver a sheet of paper with the correct address and it seems that Barcelona has a number of locations to dock cruise ships including the "World Trade Center" and the "Muelle Adossat".  Since Spanish/Catalan is not my native language, I'm concerned that arriving at the wrong location could result in me not being able to further communicate with my driver.

Therefore, I'm hoping that somebody can tell me if Oceania lists this address somewhere on their website or on my boarding pass or somewhere else?

Thanks.

Edited by annandme

12 minutes ago, annandme said:

Can somebody tell me what process I should expect Oceania to use to communicate the address/dock name where I will embark the Marina in Barcelona on November 19. 

My goal is to be able to hand a taxi driver a sheet of paper with the correct address and it seems that Barcelona has a number of locations to dock cruise ships including the "World Trade Center" and the "Muelle Adossat".  Since Spanish/Catalan is not my native language, I'm concerned that arriving at the wrong location could result in me not being able to further communicate with my driver.

Therefore, I'm hoping that somebody can tell me if Oceania lists this address somewhere on their website or on my boarding pass or somewhere else?

Thanks.

The specific port location and the port agent will be listed in the “Blue Book” you receive by snail mail from O directly or via your TA about 1-2 months before embarkation

Yiu can also Google the port authority for Barcelona and peruse their calendar of arrivals/departures looking for your ship and date(s).

BTW: Even non-English speaking taxi drivers or private car service drivers arranged by your pre-cruise hotel concierge will know which ships are in town and where they are. 
Bottom line: remember “el crucero Oceania?”

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

3 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

The specific port location and the port agent will be listed in the “Blue Book” you receive by snail mail from O directly or via your TA about 1-2 months before embarkation

Yiu can also Google the port authority for Barcelona and peruse their calendar of arrivals/departures looking for your ship and date(s).

Thanks for your reply.  Wasn't successful finding the right site using Google (any suggestions), so, will look forward to the "Blue Book".

a few weeks before your cruise you will get email confirmation  & should have the port address  BUT  the day of sailing things may change  if the harbour master  decided to dock the ship at a different port

If you are flying in early just ask the hotel to confirm the location 

I am sure most taxi drivers will know where the ship  is docked  many speak English

nothing listed for November yet

http://www.barcelonacruiseterminal.com/schedule