Majestic Princess Seattle to Alaska 9/5-12 daily trip report

BMyers60

11 hours ago, Vegascosmogirl said:

I was on the ship with you, so I really enjoyed this trip report. It was our first cruise and we had a great time. We went to a lot of the events in the princess live theater too. I saw you went to the Jukebox game show, I was picked to play, I’m Melanie. I had so much fun with it, but I agree, it needs work.

Hi Melanie-short blond hair, glasses, knew all the songs right?-I'm Brian. I believe you and your husband sat next to my wife and I the next night at a different game. Big guy wearing a polo shirt and his smaller spouse second row center. i think we left early to get a seat for Sweet Soul Music show. Yes Christiane's game needs a bit of work. fun though. Thanks for reading my report and the kind words. Nice to see someone who was there get some enjoyment out of my long story.

1 hour ago, Vegascosmogirl said:

Yep, that’s me! I remember you!

I think we felt like u about some of the food on the ship. I’m a dessert lover and was almost always disappointed in it. They always look beautiful, but lack flavor.

yes dessert was mainly a disappointment. the best one we had was at the coffee shop/cafe on deck five. the hazelnut chocolate mousse was great. did you go on any fun excursions?

3 hours ago, Vegascosmogirl said:

Yep, that’s me! I remember you!

I think we felt like u about some of the food on the ship. I’m a dessert lover and was almost always disappointed in it. They always look beautiful, but lack flavor.

Did you try the salted caramel pot de creme? It looked terrible but tasted wonderful. Guess we can't have both.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:51 PM, BMyers60 said:

yes dessert was mainly a disappointment. the best one we had was at the coffee shop/cafe on deck five. the hazelnut chocolate mousse was great. did you go on any fun excursions?

That sounds yummy, we missed that one.

We did a canoe trip in Juneau that went near the Mendenhall glacier and then onto the waterfall, the same one in your pics! It was beautiful but it was pouring the rain, so we were soaking wet.

Our other excursion was in Skagway rock climbing. It was a lot of fun, we’re adventurous lol.