Allure April 24 Transatlantic canceled??

seychelle

Well darn it.  I saw the thread about Allure's season in the Med being replaced by Wonder and looked up our transatlantic which is now no longer listed either by Royal or by our big box TA.  Have received no email about it either.  Interesting that I just called in yesterday to take advantage of a big price reduction.

So tell me, since we had this cruise with FCC, am I able to get a cash refund if it is canceled or will I just have FCC to deal with again?

Edited by seychelle

• seychelle changed the title to Allure April 24 Transatlantic canceled??
2 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

I got my cancellation email.

The options were - an automatic transfer to the new Wonder TA (which leaves 4 days earlier, on 20 April), or a 100% refund.

No offer of a 125% FCC or a Lift & Shift (not surprising as the 2023 TAs aren’t yet on sale).

I can't see any TA on the Wonder of the Seas for any date. There is one on the Odyssey of the Seas though. 

2 hours ago, gumshoe958 said:

I got my cancellation email.

The options were - an automatic transfer to the new Wonder TA (which leaves 4 days earlier, on 20 April), or a 100% refund.

No offer of a 125% FCC or a Lift & Shift (not surprising as the 2023 TAs aren’t yet on sale).

Wouldn't count on them either. Had dozen canceled Cruises lately, no 125% or Lift and Shift even for Dates available a yr out. 

26 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

I can't see any TA on the Wonder of the Seas for any date. There is one on the Odyssey of the Seas though. 

Not on sale yet. I guess they’re waiting until they’ve transferred everyone who was booked on Allure.

Royal says bookings will automatically be moved to Wonder sometime between 22 Sep & 13 Oct.

7 hours ago, clearlake_cruiser said:

Anyone know how to fix this?

It may never be fixed (RCI IT at work) but you can try turning on and off the email check box in the "Offers and Communications" section of your profile. Sign out and sign back in between un-checking and checking that box.

We did not get an email from Royal Caribbean. Were informed by our travel agent. Really upset because we had a B2B Allure 8 night April 16/ April 24 14 nights.

Royal Caribbean offers Wonder for April 20, 4 days earlier. They say same itinerary.

and for the 8 night April 16 they offer, with price protection!! and $50 OBC, a 6 night sailing on Allure that will arrive two days later than our transatlantic on Wonder has left. How do they think this is going to work?😡

5 hours ago, celly said:

We did not get an email from Royal Caribbean. Were informed by our travel agent. Really upset because we had a B2B Allure 8 night April 16/ April 24 14 nights.

Royal Caribbean offers Wonder for April 20, 4 days earlier. They say same itinerary.

and for the 8 night April 16 they offer, with price protection!! and $50 OBC, a 6 night sailing on Allure that will arrive two days later than our transatlantic on Wonder has left. How do they think this is going to work?😡

The email says “please bear with us.” That means maybe it will work out for some but not for  all.

We haven't received our letter yet, either.  The cruise is showing as cancelled on the website.  I'm sure it's going to take them a long time to notify people.  I think it took a couple of days when the Allure TA was canceled last year before I received my email about it.  Not worried yet.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, seychelle said:

No email here yet either and I just talked with my TA who was writing down all this information about the Wonder and changed date, etc, because she knew nothing about it!!

25 minutes ago, Teeara said:

We haven't received our letter yet, either.  The cruise is showing as cancelled on the website.  I'm sure it's going to take them a long time to notify people.  I think it took a couple of days when the Allure TA was canceled last year before I received my email about it.  Not worried yet.

Check your junk mail folder. Last year I got a cruise cancellation email and never saw it because it was in the junk folder.

I did receive an email a couple of hours ago.  It wasn't from Royal but from the TA.  Now I'm excited for the transatlantic on the new ship.  Plus it will give us the points needed for a new glass block, as long as our January cruises aren't canceled.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Teeara said:

If I didn't see it on CC I wouldn't have known , until I received the Daily Planner cancellation letter to tell me my MTD was cancelled LOL   My TA also has not heard a word.