FINALLY...

mrpayroll

24 minutes ago, mrpayroll said:

After having three cruises cancelled in 2020 and two so far this year i am officially READY to go on Mardi Gras Saturday .. Just got text that my test from this morning is negative so i leave tomorrow for Orlando. 

Wahoo!!! Happy sailing!

• Thanks 1

YES!  Got my results when i was driving to work, it was a call...weird!  But OMG i was so excited!  Then my daughter called, she's having trouble getting rapid in her area so the stressing continues for her LoL but we sail Saturday woo-hoo!!!! Have fun mrpayroll you deserve it more than me, i was lucky none cancelled.

Edited by babygrljaz
misspelling

1 hour ago, mrpayroll said:

After having three cruises cancelled in 2020 and two so far this year i am officially READY to go on Mardi Gras Saturday .. Just got text that my test from this morning is negative so i leave tomorrow for Orlando. 

We'll be on Magic, leaving Saturday out of Port Canaveral as well.  We'll wave at you.  

We were a bit stressed with the Covid testing, some of the CVS in our area have been cancelling tests at the last minute.  Thankfully we got ours done this morning, that was the last hurdle and now we're ready to go.

Gotta' admit, I'm kind of like a kid in a candy store looking forward to getting back on a ship.  Oh, and can't wait for some of that famous Chocolate Melting Cake.

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

YES!  Got my results when i was driving to work, it was a call...weird!  But OMG i was so excited!  Then my daughter called, she's having trouble getting rapid in her area so the stressing continues for her LoL but we sail Saturday woo-hoo!!!! Have fun mrpayroll you deserve it more than me, i was lucky none cancelled.

Was it CVS?  They called me also.  We were at Seaworld and I said to the wife if they are calling it can't be good, but it was :).  Have a great time and happy sailing!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, babygrljaz said:

Thanks and good luck to you.

7 hours ago, sharon&family said:

We are two weeks behind you.  We sail on the Oct 2nd cruise.  Let me know how it goes.  Will you review it while you are on there?  Do you have kids?

No kids. Sorry but I don't use internet while cruising.