Premium drinks now showing on booking

sm9690

So I only booked a bella inside guaranteed cabin, my cabin has been allocated and it now shows the premium drinks package and fantastica included - is this just a glitch or do they sometimes give this as an upgrade? My ticket doesn't show it being included as I didn't pay for it

4 minutes ago, PRH said:

Does it say easy plus?

No, it says 

Included with your booking:

SERVICE CHARGE - GRATUITIES are included in the cruise fare

BELLA: classic cruise experience

HOT DRINKS AND WATER INCLUDED

FANTASTICA: Superior cabin & benefits

PREMIUM PACKAGE

ALL DRINKS PRICED UP TO 10/10£! GIVE YOURSELF AN ALMOST ENDLESS CHOICE OF WAYS TO REFRESH YOURSELF ANYTIME YOU WANT. THIS OFFER INCLUDES A WIDE RANGE OF COCKTAILS, SPIRITS, LIQUEURS, APERITIFS, WINES BY THE GLASS, DRAUGHT AND BOTTLED BEERS, SODAS, FRUIT JUICES, MINERAL WATER, ENERGY DRINKS, CLASSIC AND SPECIAL COFFEE DRINKS, HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT TEA. 

26 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Ah - you still have the Bella Experience in a Fantastica cabin by the looks of it. 

Yeah probably what's happened is the system has seen the fantastica cabin allocation and got confused as the fantastica comes with the premium drinks.

I'm not expecting it to be applied, though it would be nice haha

2 minutes ago, sm9690 said:

Yeah probably what's happened is the system has seen the fantastica cabin allocation and got confused as the fantastica comes with the premium drinks.

I thought Fantastica came with Easy Plus...did this change? Or is Easy Plus Premium?

6 minutes ago, sm9690 said:

It would be nice that, once in a while, an MSC error worked in the passenger’s favour. 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sm9690 said:

No, it says 

Included with your booking:

SERVICE CHARGE - GRATUITIES are included in the cruise fare

BELLA: classic cruise experience

HOT DRINKS AND WATER INCLUDED

FANTASTICA: Superior cabin & benefits

PREMIUM PACKAGE

ALL DRINKS PRICED UP TO 10/10£! GIVE YOURSELF AN ALMOST ENDLESS CHOICE OF WAYS TO REFRESH YOURSELF ANYTIME YOU WANT. THIS OFFER INCLUDES A WIDE RANGE OF COCKTAILS, SPIRITS, LIQUEURS, APERITIFS, WINES BY THE GLASS, DRAUGHT AND BOTTLED BEERS, SODAS, FRUIT JUICES, MINERAL WATER, ENERGY DRINKS, CLASSIC AND SPECIAL COFFEE DRINKS, HOT CHOCOLATE AND HOT TEA. 

What country are you from or how did you book that Gratuities are included?

6 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

What country are you from or how did you book that Gratuities are included?

I don’t know where that particular poster is from but the gratuities are included in the fare for Ireland and the UK (as well as port fees and taxes).  

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 7:28 PM, Beamafar said:

It would be nice that, once in a while, an MSC error worked in the passenger’s favour. 🤣

Well as an update I did in fact end up getting the premium package included 😂 I’ve been taking advantage every day so far 

Can’t believe I only paid £259 for 7 nights inside cabin, with no single supplement and ended up with all this!

I also managed to get a status match with Accor gold so I now have a nice new gold cruise card ☺️

• Like 1