Shuttle between Port Everglades and Port of Miami

Noble724

Most of the shuttles will not go directly between POM and PE - shuttles from POM will drop off 99% of their customers at FLL; they may take you from FLL to PE or you may need to transfer to a cab or Uber or another shuttle.  From PE you may need to Uber or taxi to FLL in order to catch a shuttle to POM.

An Uber from PE straight to POM, or from POM to PE, should run about $40+; taxi on the same route will be about $75-80+ on the meter.  Your call. 😎

15 hours ago, kutanicrane said:

I am looking for the same type transportation.  We are leaving Celebrity Edge in Ft. Lauderdale and boarding Symphony of the Seas in Miami later the same day.  We will need transportation between the two ports.  

Taxi or Uber will take you straight from port to port; or taxi to FLL and catch your shuttle to POM there - usually $15+ per person for the FLL to POM shuttle.

Thanks to all who responded.  I think we will take an UBER from Port Everglades to Port of Miami.  It seems to be about the same cost with less movement (i.e., Port Everglades to FLL and then shuttle to Miami).  Appreciate the feedback!