Current captain on Edge

tommy

• tommy changed the title to Current captain on Edge
30 minutes ago, Newbury newbie said:

Does it really matter? It seems to be only on Edge that people ask who the captain is!! 

Not really, but Captain Kate has such a huge social media presence that people want to be on a ship with her.  We have met most  Captains and they are all excellent.  Kate’s advantage is English is her primary language.  Captains Leo, Tasos, Dimtrios are equally engaging, out and about but they don’t post on social media like Kate does.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Not really, but Captain Kate has such a huge social media presence that people want to be on a ship with her.  We have met most  Captains and they are all excellent.  Kate’s advantage is English is her primary language.  Captains Leo, Tasos, Dimtrios are equally engaging, out and about but they don’t post on social media like Kate does.  

You failed to add that she’s a woman and American!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Newbury newbie said:

You failed to add that she’s a woman and American!!

Not sure what your point is🤔

Maybe I should have also added she has a cat. I would think most would know a Captain named Kate is a women  I know she is where she is because of her abilities, just as all the other Captains are. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, jelayne said:

Not sure what your point is🤔

Maybe I should have also added she has a cat. I would think most would know a Captain named Kate is a women  I know she is where she is because of her abilities, just as all the other Captains are. 

Bravo.  I've never had the pleasure of sailing with Kate even after many =X= voyages.  I would like to see why everyone loves her.  Her sex is an aside, not the reason I'm sure.

• Thanks 1