Suite Guarantee and RoyalUp - What was your experience?

sandc4e

We have a suite guarantee and also have RoyalUp bids in place.  What has been your experience if you've done the same?

I can see my assigned room (although still saying GTY) through the app trick and can see JS assigned, which was why I figured I'd bid for the higher rooms.

If you were in Suite GTY and also RoyalUP'd where did you end up?

15 minutes ago, sandc4e said:

We have a suite guarantee and also have RoyalUp bids in place.  What has been your experience if you've done the same?

I can see my assigned room (although still saying GTY) through the app trick and can see JS assigned, which was why I figured I'd bid for the higher rooms.

If you were in Suite GTY and also RoyalUP'd where did you end up?

Probably depends on what you bid😉

• Like 1

Four weeks ago we were on Harmony. We booked a suite guarantee and put a lot of royalup bids in. The GS came through and we were very happy with it. Although we did bid a lot more on higher categories wich went out empty. That still has me scratching my head… I believe they limited the upgrades to one step up 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, rcdc48 said:

Hi There,

Can i ask what is the APP trick for checking what room is assigned as i can only see GTY for our upcoming cruise

Denise

If you view your set sail pass - the barcode usually has your room at the end - use a qr scanner to id it.  Also you can "add to apple wallet" and click review and it will show your assignment if done as well.  I only hit review and don't add to apple wallet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sailing on Anthem this weekend out of  UK. We had Suite Guarantee and was allocated a JS  on deck 13. We also did Bid up and have been lucky enough to get GLS. We did bid up on quite a few, starting with a GS but this was the one that came through for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 38anchor said:

Sailing on Anthem this weekend out of  UK. We had Suite Guarantee and was allocated a JS  on deck 13. We also did Bid up and have been lucky enough to get GLS. We did bid up on quite a few, starting with a GS but this was the one that came through for us.

Thank you for sharing your experience.  I think we will bid on all suite options and roll the dice.

15 hours ago, sandc4e said:

If you view your set sail pass - the barcode usually has your room at the end - use a qr scanner to id it.  Also you can "add to apple wallet" and click review and it will show your assignment if done as well.  I only hit review and don't add to apple wallet.

thanks for that, i'll check now

• Like 1