Panorama Spa Cabin

Caribbean Drifters

Just got off Panorama- I only sail Havana and noticed that they no longer offer slippers as a perk. Was super disappointed so I called room service and requested my cabin attendant bring slippers. He did and I tipped him $2.00. He brought me 2 more pairs and again tipped him accordingly.  Noticed Panorama still offers the Elemis gel & shampoo in the Havana cabins unlike Mardi Gras so that is HUGE because I love ❤️ the Elemis line. If there is a perk you want start with your cabin attendant and tip them a few bucks to get it.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2021 at 7:10 PM, Caribbean Drifters said:

For anyone who has sailed on the Panorama since the restart. Is carnival still offering fun little perks on a placard in the spa cabins? the offering seemed to change from time to time, worried they had done away with all of them. Does the category of of Spa Cabin mater?

What were the perks before? I've never sailed in a spa room, but set to sail in one on Panorama in March. I don't want to miss out on anything. From description, Elemis products, robe, slippers and spa access right?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MrsRissB said:

What were the perks before? I've never sailed in a spa room, but set to sail in one on Panorama in March. I don't want to miss out on anything. From description, Elemis products, robe, slippers and spa access right?

DW loves the spa cabins and as I recall, those are the perks we got.

Will agree with bdever that the spas on Vista class ships are 2 steps down from Dream Class ships. From pictures and reports the Excel class Mardi Gras spa facilities and amenities aren't much better than  those on the Vista class.  For Vista class best to do Havana cabins over spa cabins.  Fro Mardi Gras just do regular balcony and ask for perks from cabin steward.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 1:07 AM, Caribbean Drifters said:

yes, it has been long noted that the actual spa on the Panorama is a down grade. pre-shutdown spa cabins used to have a placard in there cabin that offered them thing like 2 free yoga class passes amongst other things. these are the perks I was referring to; not the in room perks.

I was on Panorama in a spa cabin in September. The spa perks have not changed - the robes and slippers were in the room when we arrived, as well as Elemis bar soap in the bathroom. There is no placard anymore since they are trying to force everyone to use QR codes. We went to the spa and they placed a Cloud 9 sticker on our Sail and Sign cards. You can either use your S&S to access the thermal suite, or exchange it for a white card. The scrub and two classes are still included.

• Like 1