Fun Pass entry, Help

angelrmt

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wroing in entering the info for the 2nd guest on the Fun Pass Entry form online. What is TBA mean? I was able to enter my info as the first guest but when I was getting to enter the 2nd guest, it said for me to click the name at the top and I see a TBA. WHen I entered my info as the first guest, the name, contact number came up automatically but the it did not do it with the 2nd guest. I hope I am not confusing anyone. Well if you can hel me, please do. Thanks.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wroing in entering the info for the 2nd guest on the Fun Pass Entry form online. What is TBA mean? I was able to enter my info as the first guest but when I was getting to enter the 2nd guest, it said for me to click the name at the top and I see a TBA. WHen I entered my info as the first guest, the name, contact number came up automatically but the it did not do it with the 2nd guest. I hope I am not confusing anyone. Well if you can hel me, please do. Thanks.

Howdy Angelrmt! Angels_Angel_flies_2_prv.gif

I'm sorry, I do not know the answer to your inquiry other than TBA usually means To Be Announced.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to offer a suggestion since I fully understand your need to post in a larger font size. I saw one of your previous posts where you stated you were legally blind. A good friend of mine is too. We cruised together last October.

You might want to put some sort of information in your signature regarding your sight classification. It will appear automatically on the bottom of all of your posts. That way, the other members will understand your reason for posting in a larger font size and not think you are "shouting" at them. Hopefully, they will reply to you in a larger font too so you will be able to see their replies better.

You could say something such as:

Please excuse the large font size. I am legally blind and it helps me see the posts better.

060103hec_kit011_prv.gif

And here is a GIF image you might want to try to use that may bring a little humor into the situation! I think you can copy it from this post and then paste it into your signature as I did with the port holes.

For how to make your signature, click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=5558745&postcount=2

And one more thing, if you feel the need to test your signature, or anything else for that matter, please use the Test Forum. All tests go there.

Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225

I sincerely hope you have lots of fun here on the Cruise Critic Message Board, and a wonderful cruise too!!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Kat, thank you. I willadmit that it is very dificult for me to do anything fancy. I can barely enter a post. The task sounds simple to do but I have a lot of trouble. I have to use a magnifier and i have to place it on the keyboard so I can see the keys and then pick it up at the screen. So it is a very hectic task for me. But I will try the signature websight. Hopefully I cna do it. Thank you very much for your pointers. I am stil new at this. Yours truly. P.S. I loved your angel. I have an angel collection.

Angels_Violin_2_prv.gifHowdy again, Angelrmt!

I sincerely hope adding your signature will go smoothly for you. If you have any further questions about getting it done, please post on the Help Forum. That's the place to go if you need to know more information on how to use the board's system.

Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

080402gudl_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Archived