Good old Celebrity

yorky

Ah the joys of a cancelled cruise with Celebrity. We booked with them direct for a 14 night cruise to initially sail in February 2021, we lifted and shifted that to Feb 2022 and when it was obvious it was going to be cancelled asked to have it lifted and shifted again only to be told we could not do that until Celebrity cancelled. Well they then cancelled it and today I gave them a call after my email was not replied to. It seems now it’s being cancelled by them they still can’t lift and shift and I receive 125% of the deposit paid in FCC and that’s it.

I am sorry about your cancelled cruise.  I know how disappointing it is as we had our Dec 2021 (Solstice) Asia cruise cancelled last month.

Unfortunately, Celebrity only gave a very brief one week window after the cancellation announcement was made for you to execute your Lift & Shift option (announcement link).

Quite frankly, I think the 1 week deadline is arbitrary and unreasonable.  Perhaps your travel agent can fight for you with Celebrity on this one.  You have nothing to lose.

image.thumb.png.2509e0b3365129daa9e8af93261d14b9.png

Edited by mahdnc