LIVE - Odyssey - 10/3-10/9 - It's been 84 years!

22 hours ago, RobInMN said:

Here is a video of the cabin next door:

If I understand correctly, the "spa" JS with the separate rain shower can only sleep 2. In order to sleep 3 or 4, they need more bedroom space and eliminate the rain shower and go back to a standard tub/shower combo. But still have the split bathroom.

We have 9614 booked for Feb 26th. Our daughter is coming with us, so we have the "normal" JS.

Is there a way to know from plan which are spa?

2 hours ago, gfkcruiser said:

Is there a way to know from plan which are spa?

I believe all the JS on the hump are “Spa” JS. On earlier Quantum Class Ships those had an official category as Spa Junior Suites. On Odyssey I think they are under J4. The JS on deck 9 J3s like 9200 etc are bigger and have two toilets. Often referred to as Family JS.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

I believe all the JS on the hump are “Spa” JS. On earlier Quantum Class Ships those had an official category as Spa Junior Suites. On Odyssey I think they are under J4. The JS on deck 9 J3s like 9200 etc are bigger and have two toilets. Often referred to as Family JS.

We have 9640.  

• 4 weeks later...

Great review.  We are looking forward to our cruise the end of January 2022.  We booked this cruise in 2019 and are excited it will finally happen.  Can you provide details about leaving the ship when you returned to port.  Did you take you luggage and get off early?  I'm looking to see for anyone that has cruised lately and taken the self off option and perhaps has TSA precheck, what time they left the ship and when were they at their gate at FLL.