Medallion app check-in (re boarding groups)

Dreamer333

I have an upcoming cruise in a few weeks. My tells me to proceed to BLUE LINE when I arrive. 

My sister is in sane cruise and hers sats green line, but it also gives her Arrival Group A. 

Mine does NOT show an arrival group. 

Has anyone experienced this? 

Go to your Travel Checklist.  Your sister probably has all 4 or 5 green checks.   You have not completed something Princess needs (Passport?  credit card? vaccination card?). If you are traveling with your sister, in the same cabin, same booking number, she should be able to include you in her arrival group.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

Go to your Travel Checklist.  Your sister probably has all 4 or 5 green checks.   You have not completed something Princess needs (Passport?  credit card? vaccination card?). If you are traveling with your sister, in the same cabin, same booking number, she should be able to include you in her arrival group.

We're in separate cabins. Looks like all of mine is checked and completed. I'm so confused.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:49 PM, Mary Ann 2 said:

Have you tried to add an arrival group?  You need to pick one on the Medallion app in the Travel Checklist?  Or is it not letting you pick an arrival group?

I DID have an arrival group A and I was in green line (same as my sister), but it changed and it only says blue group, but no arrival group anymore. So strange!

I had Green Line until a few weeks before my cruise. Then I slipped to Blue Line (as it turns out) I needed to complete the final health assessment which can only be done up to 48 hrs before boarding.  Once done, I was Green again with an A:11:30 boarding time

6 minutes ago, Ombud said:

I had Green Line until a few weeks before my cruise. Then I slipped to Blue Line (as it turns out) I needed to complete the final health assessment which can only be done up to 48 hrs before boarding.  Once done, I was Green again with an A:11:30 boarding time

Ahhh you may be on to something here! All of my stuff is completed, but I just noticed that my husband had NOT completed the final health assessment.

Thank you!

Edited by Dreamer333