Has MSC Seashore transatlantic on Nov 1 been cancelled?

discjo

6 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

finishes in the Mediterranean around November 6 sans passengers

So you're saying the Seashore will make its TA without passengers ?  My concern is my final payment on my Seashore cruise in February 2022 is due November 15 2021. I do not want to make this payment and have to wait and wait and wait for a refund since MSC will not apply these monies if FFC to an already booked MSC cruise. Only future open booking date for me is June 2023. November 15th is right around the corner and I want to see Seashore sailing WITH paying passengers before this date.

3 hours ago, morpheusofthesea said:

So you're saying the Seashore will make its TA without passengers ?  My concern is my final payment on my Seashore cruise in February 2022 is due November 15 2021. I do not want to make this payment and have to wait and wait and wait for a refund since MSC will not apply these monies if FFC to an already booked MSC cruise. Only future open booking date for me is June 2023. November 15th is right around the corner and I want to see Seashore sailing WITH paying passengers before this date.

Not going to happen it would seem, the ship will sail on the 17th from Miami to Ocean Cay and will be christened on the 18th and then return to Miami on the 19th.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, sidari said:

Not going to happen it would seem, the ship will sail on the 17th from Miami to Ocean Cay and will be christened on the 18th and then return to Miami on the 19th.

Yes, with first full length Caribbean cruise on November 20th.

Edited by Native Floridian 26

3 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

now my Seashore April 2022 is impossible to book. It says fully booked.

Right....

Well, it looks like Seashore may not be coming after all?

I believe this is the wonderfully talented MSC IT Dept at work.

I, too, can't book any 7 day Seashore's in April, but you know what...I *can* book the 14 day ones. Now how is that possible? Answer: MSC IT hard at work to make your browsing experience more pleasant.

• Like 1