Platinum Dining Vouchers

galliegirlie

Its been a couple years since I've cruised with NCL, so I'm a bit rusty on the latest rules.  As a Platinum tier benefit we each get a voucher for dinner for two in Cagney's or Le Bistro with a bottle of wine (per stateroom), and a voucher for dinner for two in Moderno (or Los Lobos or Q) or La Cucina (per stateroom).  I'm confused by the "per stateroom" qualification.  If both people traveling in the stateroom are platinum rated does this mean that we only get to use one person's dinner vouchers (2 dinners total) instead of using vouchers from each person (ideally 4 dinners total)?

2 hours ago, galliegirlie said:

Its been a couple years since I've cruised with NCL, so I'm a bit rusty on the latest rules.  As a Platinum tier benefit we each get a voucher for dinner for two in Cagney's or Le Bistro with a bottle of wine (per stateroom), and a voucher for dinner for two in Moderno (or Los Lobos or Q) or La Cucina (per stateroom).  I'm confused by the "per stateroom" qualification.  If both people traveling in the stateroom are platinum rated does this mean that we only get to use one person's dinner vouchers (2 dinners total) instead of using vouchers from each person (ideally 4 dinners total)?

It use to be two 1-person vouchers for Cagney/Le Bistro. and two 1-person vouchers for Cucina/Moderno. (Total of four meals).

It is now one 2-person voucher for Cagney/Le Bistro. and one 2-person vouchers for Cucina/Moderno. (Total of four meals).

Bottom line is that it is the same number of meals. 

image.thumb.png.eb0e5e5bebf4d0dee95c1d7d7680a0f2.png

• Like 1

As stated; it is a "Voucher for 2" per stateroom so even if you are a group of 8 in a flash Suite only 2 people benefit.

If solo you would have to find someone who will join you on yours one night and you join them on theirs on another night.

1 hour ago, galliegirlie said:

bummer...

what about if you travel 3 to a room, all with Platinum benefits?  Does the 3rd person completely loose out on the dinner vouchers?

the 3rd person can get a set of dinner for 2 certificates from Cruise Next. So, you would have 8 dinners for the room (find a stranger)